Atlas Mountains

Marrakech, Morocco

Atlas Mountains Marrakech Reviews

DSPatel36 DSPatel36
Atlas Mountains, Tourist location, Waterfalls Sep 07, 2009
Take a guide to help assist you through the best parts of the hike especially if you want to see all 7 waterfalls.

We paid 100d for a guide that helped us trek to see 2 of the waterfalls.

Helpful hints:

1. Take a guide will help you navigate the best way to the waterfalls when scrambling/hiking. Make sure you haggle for the best possible price. We were escorted to Atlas mountains for 100d and saw the first 2 waterfalls!

2. Take swim wear there is a place at the 2nd waterfall where you can have a dip and cool down.

3. Try and avoid the restaurants in the local villages, I saw one of the kitchens and it really put me off eating locally. It was really filthy :(

Related Travel Blogs About Atlas Mountains

Nog een bezoek aan een kasbah // Another visit to a kasbah
English version can be found below. En daar gingen we al weer. De wekker liep af om 7.00 uur en om 8.30 uur werd het sein van vertrek gegeven. De route van vandaag zou ons over de Hoge Atlas naar Ma…Atlas mountains into Marrakech. After an hour we made a detour to Ait Ben Haddou. We would visit the best…
Marrakech and the Atlas Mountains
Can't remember anymore how many times I visited this lively city but I still love it! Love to eat a good tajine, the Moroccan salads, a nice mint tea, while enjoying some belly dancing. The vibes of … Can't remember anymore how many times I visited this lively city but I still love it! Love to eat…
Ifrane - Tata
Day 6 Ifrane to Tata. 516 miles.   We woke early for the long drive to Tata. Myself and Steve had decided the route we wanted to take today. We could not just follow our Norwegian friends a…Atlas Mountains in the far distance. Absolutely breathtaking. Just before Marrakech we took a left and head for the Atlas

Check Marrakech Hotel Deals