Atlas Bar

Larsbjørnsstræde 18 st, Copenhagen, Denmark

Atlas Bar Copenhagen Reviews

curious_claire curious_…
Great place for Veggies Jul 01, 2015
I found out about this restaurant from the guide book I had borrowed from a friend on Copenhagen. I was looking for a good place to go for a vegetarian meal. Atlas Bar was only round the corner from my hostel and had good reviews in the book so I decided to give it a go.

I almost walked past it as it's not overly advertised from the street so you have to look out for it. But once I saw it I went down the stairs and was surprised to see how small the place was. Most of the tables were busy but there were a few empty spaces. I was about to go sit at one when I was told to sit at the counter. I guess singles aren't allowed to occupy tables here which does make sense considering how small the place is.

I was instantly happy though when I saw on the menu that they had one side for meat dishes and one side for vegetarian dishes. It's always nice to go somewhere that has put real thought into the vegetarian dishes. I decided to go for the mushroom & asparagus risotto which was delicious. I was in heaven eating it.

I can imagine being a frequent visitor of this place if I lived in Copenhagen. The menu is small but if all the meals are that good, and by how busy it was i'm guessing they are, i'd happily go back to try more from the menu.
Sitting at the bar
Nice to feel sexy while eating haha
My very yummy risotto