Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers Hotel Nassau

Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers Hotel Nassau Rates and Deals

Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers Hotel Nassau Reviews

emaerie emaerie
Sep 09, 2012
Atlantis is a bit overrated. Yes, the grounds are beautiful The amenities are awesome. The underground aquariums rocked my little travel world... but the accommodations themselves were less than impressive. Perhaps it was different in other towers of the hotel, but our beds weren't overly comfortable, rooms weren't overly fancy, and any floor of the hotels beyond the lobby were in serious need of some TLC (and paint). Things around the hotel and in nearby shops were quite pricey (as expected in a typical tourist town, I suppose).

I think I'll be trying a different resort next time I head down for some sand, surf, and sun. (but the aquariums are a MUST!)
swtdeesha swtdeesha
Amazing! May 29, 2012
I spent the day here during a cruise from Freeport Bahamas, to Nassau and I have to say it was an amazing experience like never before. I would have loved to stay longer, but with good time management, I was still able to take a tour of the cities surrounding beauties and of the Atlantis Resort itself. This is the ultimate honeymoon spot or even a family vacation spot. It is easy to run into Europeans and Australians on the beach behind the resort because all the cruise ships come and sit for the day and all the travellers flock to the nearest beach ! Time and money well spent !!
mitp23 mitp23
Beautiful Property, Go if you have extra $$$$$ to BURN.... Jun 10, 2011
The Atlantis is a beautiful resort with a ton of activities. This is a beautiful property with alot to do. The Royal Towers offer easy walking access across the entire resort (both inside and outside )There's so much to do here that you don't really need to leave the hotel unless you absolutely want to. Marina Village area; a shopping/dining area adjacent to the resort. Cute onsite nightclub - small but fun. The casino is located in this building so you have easy access if this is your thing! The main aquarium is also in this building (and free for resort guests) so this is a must see!

There are a few cons to this Resort, is that it will put a hole in your wallet, Prices were ridiculous. Internet is slow as hell, the pool shuts down early, no night time swims.

Overall, The Royal Towers are perfectly situated in the middle of the Atlantis resort action, but you can easily stay in one of the cheaper resort hotels and just walk to the activities/pools of interest, instead of paying the extra money. The Royal Towers rooms aren't that fabulous so I can't imagine there being a huge difference other than proximity.
capitals33 capitals…
Fantastic(ly over-priced) Aug 21, 2008
The quality of the Atlantis Paradise Island properties are indeed everything you have heard and more. The grounds are immaculate. The staff motivated, courteous and attentive, and there are a bounty of activities that rival some theme parks. The only problem is the price gouging. Which merely begins with the room rate. The 17 dollar Caesar salad or 60 dollar buffet dinners and 4 dollar 12 ounce colas were expected. The automatically included 15% gratuity right above another line for an additional tip was interesting. And while you can definitely enjoy the aquariums and vast water park with a free wrist band, the rental fee on all the lagoon toys were a bit much. The 15 dollar per day fee to use the onsite exercise facility was just ridiculous.

I loved the Bahamas, everyone I met and I am glad I finally got to experience this landmark resort, but this was the first time I really and truly felt unabashedly squeezed for every cent that could be wrung from me. A sterile, partitioned, exclusive section of the Bahamas I would only recommend to tourists. Not travelers.
gmalagon gmalagon
Mar 03, 2006
The Atlantis is in amazing resort. Every single part of the resort is beautiful with art interspersed with ocean-themed decor. There are several outdoor tanks filled with sharks, manta rays, and other marine life which can also be viewed, aquarium-style, from inside the hotel. The views are absolutely amazing. One of our favorite attractions was the not-so-lazy "lazy river" called the current, which has "rapids" in some areas. Our only complaint about that was it was hard to find tubes at times. Another favorite was the "the dig" which includes extraordinary marine creatures. The water slides were a blast, one of them sends the rider through a tube in the shark tank. The beach was nice although we spent very little time there. There were generally plenty of beach chairs available. There is a casino and a couple nightclubs on the property. We found the staff for the most part to be attentive and polite. I would definitely recommend the Atlantis and would love to go back if I got the chance.

Check Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers Hotel Rates and Deals