Atlantis Hotels Thessaloniki

Atlantis Hotels Thessaloniki Rates and Deals

Atlantis Hotels Thessaloniki Reviews

pathosfenix pathosfe…
Above Average for Backpackers Jun 05, 2011
27 Euros for a single room.

Backpacking across Europe, I took a coach from Athens to Thessaloniki as the transport workers went on strike yet again. Armed with just the hotel booking printout and the direction provided, I took a bus as instructed from the bus terminal and found myself getting off at the bus stop with “Hotel Atlantis” lit up before me.

The receptionist was patient with my queries regarding places of interests and helped me a lot with possible places to go, and even provided local knowledge of a film festival going on. I soon realized that the location was utterly brilliant, and I was able to walk around to all the places I wanted to see.

For the room itself, it was spacious (enough for two-actually for two even) though it did appear rather old. Despite being hotel-like, there was no attached toilet as I paid for one with a common toilet. The option for a private toilet is there though. That being said, there is a wash basin for freshening up.

The staff were friendly and helpful, and an utter delight! They were fine with me leaving my thing behind, and waiting in their waiting room till midnight, despite my check out at noon.

I would definitely recommend the accommodations if you are heading to Thessaloniki.
Room
In room wash basin
sylviandavid sylviand…
Cheap, centrally located but not perfect.... Mar 14, 2010
As we continued driving from Lamia to Thessaloniki we hurried along. We had spent way too much time enjoying Lamia and we knew that it would be difficult to get a motel in Thessaloniki as we were traveling during the Easter Carnival time….

We arrived after dark and saw the harbor area was in full festivities…. We parked the car and made a plan of how we would find a motel. David and I teamed up and Robert and Tara teamed up. We took off in different directions and ran into the different motels (big and small) that we saw. The desk people were very kind but they were surprised that we hadn’t gotten reservations in advance. Again and again we were told another motel to try. When we ran into The Bill to ask we found Tara and Robert had just been there… Not good. We went to the next motel and found they were also full but they recommended a motel called the Atlantis Hotel. We followed the directions and found the Atlantis. It had only two rooms left. One with no bathroom and one with a bathroom. Hooray! We quickly called Robert and Tara to let them know where we were and rented the rooms. Their room was 25 Euros and ours was 35 Euros.

We got our luggage out of the car and Robert and Tara waited with it. The parking was difficult at best. We were nervous about where to park as it was a rental car but we had no choice. We drove the car about two blocks away to an unmetered area and parked it under a light. We checked it several times but it was undisturbed.

We loved the stairway going up. It was beautiful, old, dark wood The hallways were nicely decorated with beautiful designs on the ceiling. The rooms were less than perfect but they were better than the car seats!! LOL… Our room had a shower and bathroom. It was in pretty sad shape but the beds were clean. (Huge plus)

The next morning we found the shower didn’t drain properly. We let Robert and Tara know the room was theirs but the shower would take a while to drain. The location of this motel is very good. A short walk to the boardwalk or to other sights in town.

Few beds fit David. But the smaller bed in this room was a little hard on him. He had to take clothing out of his suitcase to pad the footboard so he could stretch out. When we return to Thessaloniki we probably would not return to this motel although our room was cheap, fairly quiet and the bed was clean.
David with clothes on the foot boa…

Atlantis Hotels Thessaloniki Overview

The Atlantis Hotel is located in Thessaloniki making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Atlantis Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. In-room facilities include non smoking rooms, air conditioning, hair dryer, internet access (wireless), television, shower. To suit guests' convenience, this Thessaloniki accommodation offers shops, safety deposit boxes, tours, business center, WiFi , car park. These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Thessaloniki. To proceed with your reservation at the Atlantis Hotel via our secure online booking form, please enter your period of stay.

Atlantis Hotels Amenities

• Shops
  • Excursions
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower