Atlantic Point Backpackers

2 Cavalcade rd Green Point, Cape Town, South Africa
Atlantic Point Backpackers - The TV room.  This is also the room where the internet computers are located.  (Other side of the room)
Atlantic Point Backpackers - Hostel from the outside.
Pin code required to enter the property.  :)
Atlantic Point Backpackers - The common room.
Atlantic Point Backpackers - The hostel
Atlantic Point Backpackers - My room.  :)
Atlantic Point Backpackers - The bar/sports area.  :D

Atlantic Point Backpackers Rates and Deals

Atlantic Point Backpackers Cape Town Reviews

stian79 stian79
Nice hostel Apr 19, 2011
I stayed at the Atlantic Point Backpackers for 14 days during my stay in Cape Town.

During this time the hostel didn't have many quests (Easter vacation) and I was mostly walking down by the Waterfront or travelling around by daytime anyway so that didn't bother me much.

The staff is amazing. They're helpful and will try to make your trip as amazing as possible.

The hostel itself has a nice kitchen, good bar and outdoor patio, nice common room and a TV room with Internet computers.

The Internet cost a couple of ZAR for the use, but the staff mostly let us use it for free of charge.

The bunks are a big wiggly so the few days my room was full I hated the guy staying in the top bunk. He couldn't stop turning around all night.

They also have a great and fun wall where many of the quests leave their comments and drawings before they leave.

It's also about one or two kilometers down to the waterfront from the Hostel and even walking this stretch at the middle of the night I felt completely safe the whole way back and forth.

A bit to quiet when I was there, but recommend it. :)
The TV room. This is also the roo…
Hostel from the outside. Pin cod…
The common room.