Atlantic City Hotels

Browse 19 Atlantic City, New Jersey hotel reviews for 47 Atlantic City hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Atlantic City

Egg Harbor Township Hotels6.9 km
Absecon Hotels9.5 km
Galloway Hotels14.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Atlantic City Hotels and Deals

#1 of 47 hotels in Atlantic City
Tiffster101 says: "THE BEST CASINO IN ATLANTIC CITY!! GREAT LOCATION, FOOD, NIGHTLIFE, CONCERTS, CO..."
$127
#2 of 47 hotels in Atlantic City
guylevesque says: "I stayed only 2 days at the Harrah's resort in Atlantic City NJ. I'm not a gambl..."
$42
#3 of 47 hotels in Atlantic City
sovey says: "I usually stay at the Tropicana when I'm in AC. I usually find it to be the chea..."
#4 of 47 hotels in Atlantic City
Amandac08 says: "We stayed at Bally's a few nights ago so that my poker crazy partner could gambl..."
#5 of 47 hotels in Atlantic City
ccjbeachbum says: "i always stay at harrahs but thats only because harrahs offers a free room to me..."
$54
#6 of 47 hotels in Atlantic City
abhmalat says: "Trump Marina, Atlantic City is located within a cluster of hotels such as Harrah..."
#7 of 47 hotels in Atlantic City
tylerstar23 says: "We booked their deluxe room in the original part of the hotel. The kids and I ha..."
$64
#8 of 47 hotels in Atlantic City
tylerstar23 says: "While Atlantic Palace lies on a quiet, shady piece of strip its a good healthy w..."
$69
#9 of 47 hotels in Atlantic City
xmsauvex says: "I went there with 4 of my friends and we were amazed how cheap it was for a week..."
2.5
$81
#10 of 47 hotels in Atlantic City
ccjbeachbum says: "well at 39.95 i sure wasnt expecting much. like i wrote before in my clarion and..."
$37
#11 of 47 hotels in Atlantic City
ccjbeachbum says: "like the title says - its not the best and not the worst - the real reason i eve..."
$61