Atlantic Beach Hotel San Juan

Atlantic Beach Hotel San Juan Rates and Deals

Atlantic Beach Hotel San Juan Reviews

Raja_ Raja_
Jul 29, 2010
Great hotel for travelers... wouldn't suggest for "tourist".

I'm sure we all know what I mean by this statement. If you are looking for all of the luxuries of home, continental breakfast, room service, etc., you are looking at the wrong place! However, if you are looking to stay cheap, good location, beach front, and clean.. well, it's hard to match this bargain!

As previously stated, this hotel is cheap! For $88.00 (low season/week-day) I got a clean room that was beachfront, in the heart of Condado, with an ocean view! Let me reiterate that the rooms are small. I managed with two of us in the room and two big suitcases but I feel that most wouldn't. The rooms were clean, the bed was comfortable, and they had flat screen tv which we never used. None of the rooms have adjustable air conditioning in the rooms but we were fine the 4 nights that we stayed in which the temperature exceeded 90 degrees during the day. The hotel could use some updating (elevator was probably the first one made in Puerto Rico) but none of it seemed to really matter to us. I will say that the hotel is locally none as the "Gay Hotel". It is very much a gay friendly hotel, however, I don't feel that this should sway your decision in any way. I stayed their 4 nights with my GF and had no problems at all.

Atlantic Beach Hotel San Juan Overview

The hotel is located very close to the beach, and guests will be able to reach the sand and water with just a short walk. Guests of the Atlantic Beach Hotel San Juan will also be able to visit other popular attractions, such as the Old San Juan area, Plaza Las Americas, and the Bacardi Rum Factory. The Atlantic Beach Hotel San Juan is only 2 km from the Isla Grande Airport and only 5 km from the international airport. Guests will find that some attractions are within walking distance of the hotel. To reach other areas, guests can always use public transportation.

All of the units at the Atlantic Beach Hotel San Juan feature en suite facilities. The rooms also have amenities such as wireless Internet access, cable TV, microwaves, and refrigerators.

Guests will be able to unwind with a drink at the onsite beach bar. The Atlantic Beach Hotel San Juan also has a tour desk and a car rental desk. The hotel offers beach chairs and umbrellas so guests will be able to enjoy the beach.

Atlantic Beach Hotel Amenities