Atlantic Antic Street Fair

www.atlanticave.org - 718 - 875 - 8993

Atlantic Antic Street Fair Brooklyn Reviews

Glynnes Glynnes
39th Annual Atlantic Avenue Antic Sep 29, 2013
The 39th Atlantic Antic Street Fair was held on Sunday, September 29, 2013 from 12 noon to 6pm in Brooklyn, New York. This year I went solely for the food and there was plenty that I enjoyed.

The 40th Annual Atlantic Avenue Antic Street Festival will be held on Sunday, September 27, 2014, on Atlantic Avenue, between Fourth Avenue and Hicks Street, Brooklyn, New York.

I can't wait!

Website: www.atlanticave.org

Telephone: 718-875-8993

To get to the Atlantic Antic take the 2, 3, 4, 5, B, D, N, Q, or R Train to Atlantic Avenue-Pacific Street, Brooklyn
39th Atlantic Antic
Hanks Saloon Band
Turkey for the Gyros
cotton_foam says:
Always, welcome! I like reading reviews like this too! And I agree with you, its always fun to go to fairs! In fact we just had one too here in my town unfortunately, we did not make it this time :(
Posted on: Oct 05, 2013
Glynnes says:
Hi May, Thanks for the smiles and comments on my Atlantic Antic review. I luv street fairs, it gives me the opportunity to see what's new and this year I found the hand made candle and boxed water vendors. All the food was the added bonus. I can't wait for next year.
Posted on: Oct 05, 2013
cotton_foam says:
a very helpful review! the photos are great to show how the fair goes...
Posted on: Oct 04, 2013
Glynnes Glynnes
Fall Street Fair Feb 05, 2012
The 37th Atlantic Antic Street Fair was held on Sunday, October 2, 2011 from 12 noon to 6pm in Brooklyn, New York. The Atlantic Antic is a free yearly event, that celebrates the many different cultures that make up the borough of Brooklyn and it is usually held in the Fall. This year Brooklyn’s Atlantic Avenue from Fourth Avenue to Hicks Street (approximately 12 city blocks) was totally crowded with people, vendors, independent musicians, arts and crafts. Let us just say that there was something for everyone to enjoy. Also, several vintage New York City Transit busses dating back to 1917, were on display this year, the kids had a great time viewing the inside. This street fair keeps getting better each year, and this year the variety of food and drink at the fair did not disappoint. I highly recommend the Atlantic Antic Street Fair.

The 38th Annual Atlantic Antic Street Festival will be held on Sunday, September 30, 2012.

Atlantic Antic on Atlantic Avenue, between Fourth Avenue and Hicks Street, Brooklyn, New York

Website: www.atlanticave.org

Telephone: 718-875-8993

HuBison says:
Wow-cool review. I might have to put that on my calendar for 7 months from now.
Posted on: Feb 09, 2012