Atlanta's top ten pet friendly hotels
Atlanta's top ten pet friendly hotels Reviews
Atlanta's top ten pet friendly hotels May 01, 2010
Visiting Atlanta with your pet? Enjoy the pet friendly city with a pet friendly hotel as your base.
The list below will help you find a hotel that suits your budget and your desired location. Make sure you check for pet fees and weight restrictions.
1. The Mansion on Peachtree - recognized by Condé Nast Traveler on their 2009 Hot List & 2009 50 Hot Spa list. Stay with your pet in luxury in the heart of Buckhead.
Pet fee: $100 non-refundable, per stay; 15 pound limit Average room fee: $309
2. The St. Regis - “an in-town resort” in Buckhead, the St. Regis features a 40,000 square foot pool and unrivalled pampering.
Pet fee $100 non-refundable, per stay; $25 daily cleaning charge; 20 pound limit Average room fee: $350 http://www.starwoodhotels.com/stregis/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1714
3. Ellis Hotel – a quiet boutique in downtown Atlanta. Newly renovated, the Ellis specializes in personalized, attentive service.
Pet fee: $75 non-refundable, per stay; 40 pound limit Average room fee: $139 - $309
4. Hotel Indigo – not only is this hotel pet friendly, but it has its own hotel mascot – a Jack Russell named Indie. Hotel Indigo in Midtown is one of 35 unique, international boutique hotels in the US, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, the UK and China.
Pet fee: $0 Average room fee: $134
5. InterContinental Buckhead – this international chain advertises southern hospitality in their premier Buckhead location.
Pet fee: $100 non-refundable, per stay; 25 pound limit Average room fee: $200
6. Loews Atlanta Hotel opened last month in Midtown. Near the High Museum, the Fox Theater and Piedmont Park, Midtown is the perfect location for walking your dog and offers many pet friendly dining venues.
Loews claims to be the ‘most pet-friendly hotel brand’ and offers all pet guests welcome gifts, including a pet tag and bowl, and provides information on local pet services.
Pet fee: $25 non-refundable, per stay Average room fee: $189
7. Hotel Palomar – a boutique hotel in Midtown. Serving the Midtown and Georgia Tech area of Atlanta, Palomar offers the convenience of Midtown, as well as the popular Pacci Ristorante and rooftop terrace lounge. A Kimpton Hotel.
Pet fee: $0 Average room fee: $99
8. LaQuinta Inn, a budget pet-friendly hotel, has a number of locations throughout Atlanta, including metro Atlanta (Marietta, Roswell, Buckhead, Norcross, Duluth, Kennesaw, Acworth, Conyers, Douglasville, Alpharetta, Stockbridge, Snellville).
Pet fee: $0 Average room fee: $39 - $89
9. Ramada has three locations that are pet friendly in Atlanta and Metro Atlanta – near Hartsfield Jackson Airport, in Douglasville, and in Marietta.
Pet fee: $20 non-refundable, per stay Average room fee: $42- $89
10. Quality Inn, Northlake- this metro Atlanta budget hotel is central to Emory University Hospital and other east Atlanta attractions.
Pet fee: $15 non-refundable, per stay; 25 pound limit Average room fee: $67
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!