TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 500,414 travelers just like you!

AtlantaScottyV
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IAward: Critic IAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Scott
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Join Date: August 1, 2006
Contributions: AtlantaScottyV has written about 63 places, shared 1,016 photos, left 731 comments, and smiled 505 times.
Travel Plans
South America
dream destination
Argentina, Ecuador (and Galapagos Islands)
Alaska, USA
dream destination
Perhaps during the fall months (northern hemisphere) in 2008 after the tourist season. Would love to go fishing, kayaking and hiking as well as hunting for Moose, Elk or Dahl Sheep.
Thailand
dream destination
Eat some of that great Thai food and perhaps travel on the real Orient Express.
» see all 6 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English (Southern and Ghetto), French (un petit peu), and wanting to learn Spanish. I can speak a little bit of Yankee, too, since I have relatives in New York. Ha, ha, ha.
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
I'll have to say I've had a great time everywhere I've been, but my favorite trip so far was to China. Had an absolutely fantastic time. Good food, wonderful hospitality and made some great friends while I was there.
Profile
I always strive to be the person my two dogs think I am! UPDATE 12/27/08: Christmas this year ended up being one of the saddest days I've ever experienced. I ended up putting my best friend and oldest Golden Retriever, Sydney, to sleep after a surprising diagnosis of cancer of the spleen. She taught me a tremendous amount about what it means to be a true friend, providing unconditional love and putting others before self. Values I try to live by everyday.

I'm always looking for new travel companions and friends all over the world - so send me a smile!! If you have any questions about Atlanta, GA in the USA, please feel free to drop me a quick note. I promise to get back to you!
Hummingbird says:
Happy Birthday from the central valley of California!!! I hope your day is as sweet as nectar and all your wishes come true! :)
X_Drive says:
Happy Birthday!! I hope you are growing up really slowly. Enjoy your chocolate cake and laughter with as many friends as you can. Dream big and I hope all your wishes come true!! :D
victor7878 says:
HBD :)

AtlantaScottyV's Travel Blogs

Singapore/Malaysia 2009
Sep 26, 2009 – Oct 10, 2009
Just preparing my blog for my upcoming trip to Singapore and Malaysia. Looking forward to it! Be sure to check back as I'll t…
Overview 0 words 0 0 0
My first trip to Colorado!
Aug 23, 2008 – Aug 29, 2008
Well, I made it to Denver and Colorado Springs today for the beginning of my first trip to Colorado. Flew into Denver (DEN) an…
Overview 792 words 189 6 12
Glynn Academy - Brunswick, GA
Jul 02, 2008
Chartered on February 1, 1788 by General James Edward Oglethorpe, Glynn Academy is the second oldest high school in the state o…
Overview 0 words 18 1 2

AtlantaScottyV's Travel Reviews

Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Being a huge fan of the Olympics in general and just on the cusp of watching the 2008 Olympics i…
Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Manitou Springs, Colorado, USA
WOW! What fantastic trip today to Manitou Springs and up to the top of Pike's Peak via the Mani…
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
This famous collection of red rock formations in the southwest region of Colorado Springs is a d…