Atlanta Hotels

Browse 23 Atlanta, Georgia hotel reviews for 166 Atlanta hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Atlanta

East Point Hotels9.1 km
Hapeville Hotels10.1 km
College Park Hotels12 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Atlanta Hotels and Deals

#1 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
marksreynolds says: "Lena and I stayed here during the Atlanta Meet-up in Oct 2010. This is one of th..."
$114
#2 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
mouzouris says: "Excellent hotel in the Buckhead area, about 20 minutes north of downtown Atlanta..."
$126
#3 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
mcgrouper says: "I personally prefer the smaller boutique hotels over the big name brands and The..."
$125
#4 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
drdougoxford says: "I checked into the hotel late in the afternoon of a nice sunny day, and what I f..."
$113
#5 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
Eboogzs says: "I wanted to choose a hotel where I wouldnt have to leave. I can have a great ..."
$117
#6 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
Glynnes says: "I spent four nights at the Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/17th Street hotel for t..."
$138
#7 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
ashrx says: "The Downtown Atlanta Marriott is very convenient and within walking distance to ..."
$115
#8 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
mrgishi says: "This hotel is located right next to the Westin tower and is within a few blocks ..."
$117
#9 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
Farmboy23662001 says: "I stayed here for a Trade Show and was very pleased with the facility. The staf..."
$101
#10 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
MissJaneCA says: "This is definitely one of the nicest hotels to stay by the Airport when travelin..."
#11 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
andrejav says: "Westin Buckhead is just another one of the big corporate, we like your points..."
$139
#12 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
Solomatrix says: "This hotel is located near some bars and clubs so it can be loud at night if you..."
$59
#13 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
NJTProadcruiser says: "The Doubletree Hotel Marietta is located twenty minutes outside of downtown Atla..."
$80
#14 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
msznomad says: "The Marriott Midtown Atlanta was a wonderful stay. I wasnt able to check int..."
$138
#15 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
taganga says: "I guess it is like most US hotels. The room smelled heavily of disinfectant, the..."
$147
#16 of 166 hotels in Atlanta
jwe42 says: "I've stayed at this hotel twice now. It's close to the places I've wanted to vis..."
$85