Atlanta Hotel

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

Atlanta Hotel Bangkok Reviews

fransglobal fransglo…
Absolutely superb Dec 12, 2009
Another treasure found in my Footprint Guide to SE Asia. Absolutely superb value. Extremely highly recommended.

650 baht (about 13 euro) per night for ensuite bedroom. The bedroom was fine without being wonderful.

The whole hotel is wonderful though. A bit old-fashioned for my taste but definitely has character.

Very friendly and helpful staff.

Lovely good size swimming pool. Beautiful shaded garden.

Welcome drink on arrival.

Free wifi in lobby and also computer terminals,to be paid for.

Great location, ten minute walk to Skytrain. Shops, restaurants and entertainment (of all sorts) close by.

All in all, I really cannot recommend highly enough, especially at the prices charged, and will stay here again when I next return to Bangkok.
Hotel pool
fransglobal says:
I do recommend it.

We could share to save costs, if nothing else! Though it is an anti-sex tourism hotel. But so long as neither of us is a nubile young Thai, I think it would be OK!
Posted on: Nov 30, 2009
Mezmerized says:
I will remember this one, Thanks :-)
Posted on: Nov 29, 2009
dave_cambodia dave_cam…
Loved it Jun 17, 2009
I really liked this hotel - apparently it has the oldest unaltered hotel lobby in Bangkok and its great - black and white tiles, jazz music playing in the background, a coffee bar. The rooms were big, we had a sort of partitioned off sitting area. The staff were really nice and helpful but not pushy, they have an anti-sleaze policy which means you won't be bumping into nasty fat old guys with beautiful young Thai girls on their arms, always a bonus. The hotel also boasts a simming pool. The location on Soi 2 Sukhumvit is great and there is plenty of street food and restaraunts on your doorstep. I'd stay again.

Related Travel Blogs About Atlanta Hotel

Siem Reap
Cambodia - Siem Reap Sunday, May 25, 2008 So on the 23rd May, we finally left the Jungle Club!  The early start (8am!!) was harder than you think, and started with a minivan, followed by a bus…Atlanta' - one of the oldest hotels in Bangkok, even royalty used to dine there back in the day - not that…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals