Atlanta CityPass

Atlanta, Georgia

Atlanta CityPass Reviews

AtlantaScottyV AtlantaS…
Jun 05, 2005
If you're coming to Atlanta to do some of the touristy things (and this includes people like myself that already live here), buy an Atlanta CityPass! It's over $113 worth of entry fees for only $59. FIVE VENUES!

For ONLY $59, it offers you entry into the following venues:

The Georgia Aquarium (no time slot required),

CNN Center Studio Tour,

The World of Coca-Cola, AND

The High Museum of Art

PLUS you get to choose one of the following:

Fernbank Museum of Natural History,

Atlanta Botanical Gardens,

Zoo Atlanta, OR

The Atlanta History Center

This is truly the best deal around! The pass is valid for 9 calendar days from the day you visit your first venue. Passes can be purchased online at or at any participating CityPass attraction.
pbobenhausen says:
Great review! I will definitely use it in the future.
Posted on: Oct 06, 2007
AtlantaScottyV says:
LOL. You're killing me! Hopefully I can make it to all those places my the end of May. And Atlanta's just my 'home away from home'. I'm originally from Saint Simons Island down on the coast of GA. Fellow TravBuddy 'gtkristen' from from there too. That's a whole new place to write about!
Posted on: Apr 21, 2007
vances says:
Holding back my SMILE until you fill in the blanks, but preliminary accolades to you! You have captured your home town's true highlights!
Posted on: Apr 21, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Atlanta CityPass

AtlantaScottyV's Top 10 List of Things to See and Do in Atlanta
So you say you're coming to Atlanta and want to see what our town has to offer?  Well look no further - sit back, relax, grab yourself a brew and read along.  Here's a listing of some of my…Atlanta CityPass!  Admission to the 4 items listed in all bold blue letters are included .  You get to choose…

Check Atlanta Hotel Deals