Athos Car Rental (Isle of Man)

Ronaldsway Airport, Ronaldsway, Isle of Man
www.athos.co.im - +44 01624 820082

Athos Car Rental (Isle of Man) Ronaldsway Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Fast and easy car hire Jun 11, 2011
It is extremely easy to find the Athos Car Rental in the airport of Isle of Man: mainly due to the small size of the airport. The Athos had luckily their little office open until 9 pm, which I was happy about arriving at the airport 3½ hours late.

The woman in the office was friendly and all smiles. It didn’t take me long to go trough the papers and sign what needed to be signed. I was given a small Nissan Micra but it suited me well because I was travelling alone and I was anticipating that I would drive on some pretty narrow places.

They had one strange principle regarding their fuel. The car came with 8 pound of fuel on that I had to pay and I had to deliver it empty. I am sure they made a lot of pocket change using this system. I returned the car with a half full gasoline tank; I had filled the car up straight after I had gotten it and drove close to 500 km of half a tank; those Micra’s.

Delivering the car was really easy, both the pick-up and the drop off zone was the same and situated just around the corner of the building.
My little Micra in the car rent ar…

Compare Ballasalla Hotel Rates (2.4km away)

Athos Car Rental (Isle of Man) Map