Athens Hotels

Browse 71 Athens, Greece hotel reviews for 210 Athens hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Athens

Piraeus Hotels8.8 km
Kifissia Hotels11.8 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Athens Hotels and Deals

#1 of 210 hotels in Athens
vulindlela says: "When planning for our visit to Athens, I knew we wanted to stay in the Plaka are..."
$42
#2 of 210 hotels in Athens
martig13 says: "The reason this is so good is that we are Holiday Inn priority members...they're..."
$100
#3 of 210 hotels in Athens
travelman727 says: "ELECTRA PALACE HOTEL ATHENS 30-21033-70000 www.electrahotels.gr/electra-pal..."
$100
#4 of 210 hotels in Athens
cyberbio says: "What better can you have for a trip to a city youve not been to so far? Fri..."
$168
#5 of 210 hotels in Athens
Trendydiva says: "I stayed at City Circus for 4 nights.. It was a bit tricky to find initially how..."
1.5
#6 of 210 hotels in Athens
MelBell says: "I will never forget my stay at this hotel, as the staff was some of the most hel..."
$37
#7 of 210 hotels in Athens
DanielaD says: "Short break in Athens ? This hotel is perfect ! I mostly enjoyed the roof terrac..."
$55
#8 of 210 hotels in Athens
MissJaneCA says: "Athens is a bit of a tourist trap with lots of ghetto run down areas. I took the..."
$99
#9 of 210 hotels in Athens
anapt says: "The Hilton Athens is located in one of the main avenues, close to the War and Bi..."
$94
#10 of 210 hotels in Athens
KevLin says: "I had a great time when staying there! Stuffs are very helpful and friendly. The..."
$69
#11 of 210 hotels in Athens
giannatos says: "By far one of the best luxury hotels in Athens. You have to enter at least once ..."
#12 of 210 hotels in Athens
fionamarie says: "After reading lots of reviews I decided on a stay at A for Athens, it sounded fa..."
$74
#13 of 210 hotels in Athens
spicyricecake says: "Art Hotel Athens is a very comfortable, nicely decorated boutique hotel located ..."
$38
#14 of 210 hotels in Athens
Stigen says: "Hotel Pergamos is set quite close to the omonia metro station which connects all..."
#15 of 210 hotels in Athens
Chris27Malta says: "This hotel is close to the city centre and the major attractions such as Syntagm..."
$18
#16 of 210 hotels in Athens
yasuyo says: "It's Airbnb We stayed Stella's apartment for a night and extra day for just ..."
#17 of 210 hotels in Athens
yasuyo says: "It's Airbnb We stayed for a night when we arrived at Athens. It's at center ..."
#18 of 210 hotels in Athens
gingerbatik says: "The hotel is located 150m from the Megaro Mousiki Metro station and it takes abo..."
$54
#19 of 210 hotels in Athens
sharvey4 says: "Good location in the heart of Plaka area, within short walking distances to the ..."
$57
#20 of 210 hotels in Athens
dardeb says: "This old hotel is located right off Monastiraki square in Athens, on Athinas str..."
#21 of 210 hotels in Athens
abhishek23 says: "Stayed there during a Work Assignment. Postivies: Nice 4 Star Hotel Well Laid..."
$69
#22 of 210 hotels in Athens
Christinabud says: "I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times when I've been really stuck and had ..."
#23 of 210 hotels in Athens
sugarose says: "This was booked as the first hotel in my contiki tour and I have to say they cer..."
#24 of 210 hotels in Athens
Miranda-Maas says: "It's been a while since i stayed in this 4 star hotel but i still remember how b..."
$63
#25 of 210 hotels in Athens
martino1969 says: "Hotel Kangos is a great boutique hotel with a great location in downtown Athens ..."
Athens