Athens Studios

Check Athens Hotel Deals

Athens Studios Reviews

cakinwande cakinwan…
Wish I had more thumbs to put up! Aug 22, 2012
As a solo traveller I was looking for somewhere close to the main tourist areas of Athens and also close to the port as I was going to travel to the islands for a few nights.

I originally booked Athens Backpackers but it was full so they transferred me over to Athens Studios which is about 5 mins walk away. The room was perfect, so much space for myself and the 5 other room mates. We all had a locker each, a shared fridge, good bathroom facilities and a nice comfortable bed. I did not even close my suitcase or lock my locker but my things were always left untouched, even when I went away for a few nights.

This place is perfect for solo travellers looking to hang with cool people, I met so many other nice travellers from all corners of the world and we shared some funny stories. I had been to Athens 3 months before but stayed at a hotel and my sister and I hung out here and the Sports Bar everyday. This time around it was the same deal, the owners (Dan, Mick & Ed) are so nice and welcoming it made me feel like home away from home and thats what I really look for in a travelling holiday. Plus I got hooked up in Santorini by Ed who runs Studios, so I stayed at a really nice hotel for dead cheap and had the best time! I have made some awesome friends in Athens thanks to these guys, plus me and Terry the dog are now homies.

Thanks a gazillion and keep up the amazing work :D xx

Room Tip: If you are a solo traveller definitely book a larger room that helps you get to know people.
cakinwande says:
I can't quite remember but it's different rates through the year for different rooms but VERY cheap. I am staying in a 6 bed dorm next month for £21 a night. You can book direct from their website
Posted on: Sep 23, 2012
bryzeleigh says:
About how much did you pay for it?? If you remember...
Posted on: Sep 23, 2012
deng249 deng249
A comfy home in the city Oct 18, 2011
I booked this place from hostelworld.com. Stayed here for 3 nights end of October 2011. It actually a 1 bedroom apartment. It's a nice, comfortable home for travellers. There's a kitchenette for you to use if you don't feel like going out...yes, there's a small store across the street, for you to get some groceries.

The room came with breakfast which is served at the sports bar on the street level. There's a laundrette on the street level too.

It has a helpdesk where you can just drop by for any information. For security purpose, each guest is provided with a card key to access the lift lobby.

What I like best about this place is the location. It's just minutes away from the new Acropolis Museum and the grand promenade.

There's also a walking tour, organized by the studio, which starts at the Athens Backpackers. The walking tour will take you through most of the historical sites, and takes about 3.5 hours. It's reasonably priced too. When I was there in October, I only paid about EUR6. It's also a great way to meet other travellers.
My home in Athens. :)
mizz_amanda mizz_ama…
Great value Mar 21, 2011
Steeped in mythology and history, Greece possesses an enduring romance and allure..I haven't seen that much of Greece but when I had the chance to visit Athens, I was astonished..

Athens Studio suits perfectly in the middle of this modern-medieval city..Run by the same management team of Athens Backpackers, this studio has a great atmosphere..It is a good place to meet people..the location of this semi apartment is also fabulous!! Situated within minutes to Acropolis and walking distance to almost every attraction..

It is clean, comfortable and spacious..staffs were friendly and helpful as well..I spent 4 days at one of their private studios equipped with kitchenette, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom, free wifi, sitting balcony,etc etc..

It’s far from lavish but who needs luxury, when you are surrounded by Gods and Godesess of Greece..:)

Check Athens Hotel Deals