Athanasia Apartments Perissa

Athanasia Apartments Perissa Rates and Deals

Athanasia Apartments Perissa Reviews

Maurizioago Maurizio…
Never again! Jun 25, 2017
I booked a package holiday in Perissa for a week. My travel agency found this hotel for me which was one of the cheapest hotel in Santorini.

My package holiday consisted in a return flight with Neos airline and bed and breakfast at this hotel.

I was given a studio that was a twin bedroom with a basin, a little fridge and a small heater. There were some kitchen tools, dishes, glasses and other things, but not many.

My bed was quite comfortable. The bathroom had the shower with no curtain or another thing to prevent the water to flood the entire area.

Some items into my room should have been substituted. For instance the mirror into the bathroom was broken in several parts. The heater inside the room was rusty.

The breakfast I had was quite poor. It consisted in a couple of toasted bread slices, an egg, some jam and butter packets. They served coffee which was bland.I had the same things every day at breakfast.

There is a small swimming pool at Athanasia Apartments, but you have to be careful not to fell into, because it is located near the entrance of the property and there is a small path between this and the breakfast room. Have a look at the first picture. the breakfast room is on the right side of the picture).

I am sure there are better accomodation in Santorini than Athanasia Apartments.
Part of my room.
Maurizioago says:
Thanks Holger!
Posted on: Jun 30, 2017
HORSCHECK says:
Maurizio, congrats on your featured review. Well done.
Posted on: Jun 30, 2017
Maurizioago says:
Yes, I really enjoyed Santorini, despite of this poor accomodation. It was my second visit on this island,

Thanks for your "likes" Valentina!
Posted on: Jun 29, 2017

Athanasia Apartments Perissa Overview

With its central location, Athanasia Apartments is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Perissa. The Athanasia Apartments boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. All of the guestrooms are replete with air conditioning, in room safe, television, shower, separate shower and tub, kitchenette. Hotel facilities offered at this Perissa accommodation include shops, bar/pub, safety deposit boxes, tours, business center, pets allowed. For guests to unwind, the hotel offers a variety of facilities and services including outdoor pool. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. To book a room easily at the Athanasia Apartments, please submit your travel dates and proceed with our secure online booking form.

Athanasia Apartments Amenities

• TV
  • Shops
  • Excursions
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower