Atatürk International Airport

Atatürk International Airport, Istanbul, Turkey

Atatürk International Airport Istanbul Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Atatürk International Airport Oct 06, 2008
I was truly amazed by the size of Istanbul Airport and the fact that everything worked so well in there. One of the most striking things was when I arrived besides the long gateways were the multitude of people that had to pass the passport control. I have never seen such a differentiated crowd; it was truly liberating to see people from all over the world coming to this old cosmopolite meeting point between east and west.

I was truly fascinated by the many people coming from east, especially the former Russian republics all dressed up in their national clothing preferences. It was a melting pot of people and still the entry control went smooth. I remember that I had some people from Peru in front of me and some from South Africa behind me. It was truly an interesting spot to look at people’s passport while you were waiting.

Things like luggage delivery took some time but mainly because the area was enormous; otherwise everything was smooth and clean. I don’t know what I had expected but I ended up having a positive feel about it all.
Atatürk International Airport …
Chokk says:
I fully understand you :D
Posted on: Mar 01, 2011
Memo says:
This is where I used to work...The airport is very nice place,but cannot carry the crowd longer..they started to enlarge it recenly...I loved working there because you have a chance to meet lots of people around the world...
Posted on: Mar 01, 2011