Atarazanas Malaga Boutique Hotel

Atarazanas Malaga Boutique Hotel Rates and Deals

Atarazanas Malaga Boutique Hotel Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice boutique hotel in the city centre Apr 05, 2015
We arrived in the afternoon and the hotels that I use normaly were either fully booked or they had a completely ridiculous pricetag, which I didnĀ“t feel like paying. Searching on the internet I fould a small hotel in the middle of the old town where I still would able to park the car without having to pay to much.

Getting to the hotel turned out to be quite a challenge due to the cleaing of all the inner city after the religious possessions of Easter that they had celebrated the same day. After driving around some time I finally managed to park the car not too far away from the hotel.

The hotel was nice and quite, when we arrived most of their customers were out and the receptionist had full control everything so we quickly got the key to our room on the second floor. I asked him about the local parking rules because I wanted to bring the car closer to the hotel but ended up deciding to let the car stay where it was.

We went to our room, which was a bit small but this is what you can expect in an old town building. The room was in white colors, old fashion but clean. I took the shutters away and found out that the back street, which we were facing was very narrow, so narrow that we could have reach across to the other wall with a streched arm. The bathroom was quite okay too.

The hotel will definitely be on my list for the next time I stay in Malaga.
The bed
The room
The bathroom

Atarazanas Malaga Boutique Hotel Overview

With its prime location directly adjacent to the Alamada Principal and the Mercado Atarazanas, the Atarazanas Malaga is an ideal accommodation in Malaga for a leisure traveler to the city. It is also close to the Centro de Arte Contemporaneo, Museo de Artes y Costumbres Populares, and the Malaga Cathedral as well. The Picasso Museum, Alcazaba Castle, and Playa de la Malagueta Beach are also just a short stroll from the hotel too. The Atarazanas Malaga Boutique is located at Atarazanas 19 and is 5.4 miles from the Malaga airport.

Guest bedrooms in the Atarazanas Malaga Boutique Hotel will all be furnished with a mini-fridge, a personal safe, climate controls, minibar, high-speed Internet access, and TV service.

Visitors to the Atarazanas Malaga Boutique Hotel can look forward to such amenities as a lounge with bar service, a currency exchange, laundry and dry cleaning services, an in-house restaurant, tour desk, child care, a concierge desk, free daily breakfast service, the spa with massage and beauty treatments, free parking on the premises, 24-hour front desk service, banqueting facilities, meeting and conference rooms, and golf course access.

Atarazanas Malaga Boutique Hotel Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes