At The Sound

119-127 Noosa Parade, Noosaville, Australia

Compare Weyba Downs Hotel Rates (4.9km away)

At The Sound Noosaville Reviews

AussieMel82 AussieMe…
Fully equipped studio apartments Dec 21, 2015
I booked here for a night away on the 19th of December 2015 to celebrate an occasion. We booked a little late and there wasn't much to choose from in Noosaville for a decent price. I know it was high season but $200 a night for an apartment is quite steep.

We only stayed for the night so our experience of the place is limited but the owners seemed nice, gave me some directions to the local shops/restaurants etc.

We got the top level apartment which had a corner spa bath in the room and a private balcony. The apartment was a little dated however it was very clean and was well stocked with a fully equipped kitchen, including dishwashing liquid, tea towels, crockery, cutlery etc.

I wouldn't refer to it as a resort as the only facilities was the pool/bbq area which we didn't use.

The location was within walking distance to shops/Gympie Terrace if you are in good health however perhaps with children/people who have difficulty walking for a distance it might not be the best.

Bed was comfy and the room was quiet for the night considering the block is right on a busy road. Overall we were happy with the room for the night, however I do think the price was a bit steep for the accommodation.

Compare Weyba Downs Hotel Rates (4.9km away)

Noosaville Map