At Minds Executive Suites

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

At Minds Executive Suites Bangkok Reviews

tafveezmir tafveezm…
Affordable Luxury in Bangkok Nov 03, 2013
A great value that is how I would start my review for this hotel. I had booked my room online and was worried about the type of accommodation that I would be having as pictures only show one side of a coin most of the times. But I really was happy with the service and cleanliness of things once I reached there. Location is perfect not crowded and the hotel is very close to trains that are a good way of travelling places in Bangkok.

This hotel is located in Sukumvit area of Bangkok and the street is 85. Although Sukumvit is known for its busy streets and life but this hotel is in the end of sukumvit area and is not at all crowded and one really enjoys the stay. You have a Tesco supermarket nearby if at all you want to buy stuff.

Well rooms are having all the basic amnesties with attached bathroom/Washroom. Rooms are fitted with Led TV and also include coffee machine. Rooms are cleaned every morning.

There is an restaurant where you can enjoy good food. I had booked the room with free breakfast and I really enjoyed it. You also have a small pool on the roof with some lounge chairs so that one can enjoy sun and tanning.

Overall hotel is good keeping in view the amount you are paying which I feel is very reasonable. So I definitely recommend this hotel to people who are looking for value in less amount.

Thanks