At Home Sukhothai

At Home Sukhothai Rates and Deals

At Home Sukhothai Reviews

jaeWALK jaeWALK
Feel "At Home" in Sukhothai Oct 31, 2009
At Home in Sukhothai is a 50+ year old teakwood family home converted to a guesthouse. It has 11 rooms with either a fan or aircon, each with it's own toilet and shower.

The guesthouse boasts of a spacious garden and lotus pond that offers one a chance to relax after exploring the old city temples and monuments. It also has a cozy lobby and breakfast area. There is free WIFI in the lobby as well as in the rooms.

The staff are helpful, very friendly and speaks good english. They really make one feel right at home. no doubt about that.

It's location in the new city makes it a good jumping on point to get to the historical park, as the bus terminal to the old terminal is just some 15 minutes away on foot, in my case, 30 to 45 with all my stop overs at 711, the bank, a restaurant, the tourist office, and a street food stall. With that said, the guesthouse is near a lot of establishments for your convenience.

room rates range from 450-850 Baht depending on your room choice and budget.
at home guesthouse, sukhothai
twin room.
feel right at home

Related Travel Blogs About At Home Sukhothai

A Culture Vulture on a bike
Leaving Bangkok also proved somewhat of a breeze, in fact I was so suprised the cab driver didn't try and rip me off I wanted to check for Candid Camera equipment, now that may sound a bit derogortar…Home Sukhothai and was even more jubilant, it was a great little family run place and I had an air con room…
Sukhothai : 'I like to ride my bicycle, I love to ride my bike.'
“Oh boy-oh boy! What a fabulous way to while away the day!” You now find me in Sukhothai, a sizeable town just off the main north-south rail line somewhere between Chiang Mai and Bangkok. I have…Sukhothai, a sizeable town just off the main north-south rail line somewhere between Chiang Mai and Bangkok. I have once more bidden farewell to my ‘home

Check At Home Rates and Deals