Astor Victoria

Astor Victoria Rates and Deals

Astor Victoria London Reviews

sill_usa sill_usa
Great Location Jan 12, 2015
Very good localization, close to Victoria Station. The bedrooms are a little small we could not open our bags while other people were in the room but the bed is very confortable,. Bathrooms are ok, Breakfast with cereal, milk, coffee, bread, butter nutela and jelly very good. The staff is very very nice! Close to Chelsea. Since it is close to the Victoria Station - Coach and train - it is very helpful to be close you don't need a tube or bus. There are many bus stops around
rowie1 rowie1
Good and cheap hostel in London, UK Jan 15, 2011
A really good hostel for it's price. Cleaned every day, toilets and showers twice a day. Ok enough breakfast and someone available at the desk 24/7. Really close to Victoria Station, in a really nice neighbourhood, exactly in the center of London. Only problems I had was that breakfast is not refilled, so when you are one of the last people to have breakfast there might not be any food..! And you have to rent your locks etc, for which they can charge a lot of money.
Lasttraveller Lasttrav…
Near bus station about it Dec 13, 2009
I came here 5 times, I booked it all out as I planned my 2nd part of euro trip and need this place to make sure I get to airport. The breakfast was very bad and you will most likely miss it, I even saw a lot of people just take bread and ham to use for their lunch while they saw people come down and miss breakfast. It had a sort of bad atmosphere and I tried to make friends with a lot of people in hostel both staying and working but very hard, my last 10 minutes I met new arrivals from Spain and made friends with them though.

I think ok for a one off stay otherwise stay at Astor Quest it is little nicer or try somewhere else. The only really good thing is the location but not to see London there are better areas
domenic1 domenic1
Astor Victoria - Hostel Jul 12, 2008
Right in the heart of London, Astor Victoria is only 2 blocks from the Pimlico metro station which makes it very convientent to travel to the various sights. The rooms were a little small crammed with bunk beds. They had luggage racks to lock up your luggage, however due to their strange design, you need an irregularly long lock in order to use it. The few the staff has on hand are always rented out so I had to leave my stuff unlocked. Fortunitly my room mates were cool and i felt comfortable with leaving my stuff around them. The breakfast offered was great and plentiful. The kitchen area was huge, tons of space to make your own meals or sit and chat with friends. They also had a large tv/play room and seperate computer/lounge room. The extra space made it easy to mingle and chat with other ppl. There was a bit of a cleanliness issue... The public bathrooms and showers in the hallways were extremely small (Closet Like) and after repeated use, became dirty quite quickly.

If you need a place to stay on a budget, consider the Astor Victoria.
Lounge
Reception
Breakfast/Hangout Area
Nzelvis Nzelvis
Great location in London Jun 07, 2005
I've been to London several times and I always find myself coming back here. It may be because it was the first place I stayed at in London, but they have always taken good care of me. Location in the Victoria district of London, it's very close to the Victoria train station which means easy access to all of London and the surrounding countryside. All the sites in London are within walking distance of this downtown hostel, with Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace among the closest. Inside the hostel you will find a friendly staff and downstairs there are two kitchens where you can prepare whatever your heart desires. It's very close to multiple markets and restaurants so finding food is not an issue. I've never had trouble making new friends here either, and every time I am there it seems that I find someone I recognize. You will find me there the next time I am in London as well.
Outside the Astor Victoria
Close to Buckingham Palace
Close to Westminster Abbey

Related Travel Blogs About Astor Victoria

Astor Victoria
London was just right: Chilly in the shade and toasty in the sun. You just wanted to go out and lay in the grass. In comparison to the Florida heat, it was awesome, except that there is barely any ai…London was just right: Chilly in the shade and toasty in the sun. You just wanted to go out and…

Check Astor Victoria Rates and Deals