AsiaWebDirect.com

Asia
AsiaWebDirect.com - Wat Pho
AsiaWebDirect.com - Wat Pho
AsiaWebDirect.com - Detail.
AsiaWebDirect.com - The Grand Palace in the back.

AsiaWebDirect.com Reviews

Private tour but not personal at all Jul 11, 2012
We booked a private tour: Bangkok City & Temples + Grand Palace through AsiaWebDirect.com. The service was great: a comfortable aircon van and bottles water included. Our guide even brought umbrellas to stay out of the sun.

Our guide had a great knowledge of the tempels and grand palace but she spook like Thai English and since English isn’t my mother language as well I almost didn’t understand anything. That was really annoying since she kept on talking.

Although the service was great, the temples we have seen were marvelous and her knowledge was good, I didn’t like this tour. It felt not personal at all. No interest in our holiday or culture, she was friendly but kept her distance what was a bit strange to me.
Private tour but not personal at all! Jul 11, 2012
We booked a private tour: Bangkok City & Temples + Grand Palace. The service was great: a comfortable aircon van and bottles water included. Our guide even brought umbrellas to stay out of the sun.

Good luck birds.
The Grand Palace in the back.
Priviate tour but not personal at all Jul 11, 2012