Asia de Cuba

Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Asia de Cuba Buenos Aires Reviews

simonzinha simonzin…
Good option for Buenos Aires nightlife Apr 10, 2011
I was there for my birthday. So many people told me about this nightclub so my friends and I decided to go there.

It's located in Puerto Madero, a very nice area, mainly in the night - very beautiful.

We arrived there at about 2 am, considered a normal time to arrive at nightclubs in Buenos Aires.

You need to pay 100 pesos to go inside(and u have a drink inside). You need to pay only with cash. Inside you can buy drinks with credit cards or pesos.

It was full of people but not crowded. You can find people from 25-35 years old... The music if fine. Even if u dont like the music style, the place atmosphere makes u enjoy the place. There is also a louge outside with some sofas. You can sit there and just enjoy the Puerto Madero view.

I really had a good time there. Definitely I'd go back there.
morganarupp says:
I was there in 2008. Had a really great time.

We arrived before 1am so it was still working as asian restaurant, at 1am they took out the tables and it turned into a club! Lots of people, terrible caipirinhas (but good mojitos), the music was just about 80's pop and reggaeton, but people were fun!
Posted on: Feb 29, 2012
juliuscano says:
Hi Simone! I've been there before and yes, it is a very cool place. I hope you have had a great B-Day party! Cheers!
Posted on: Apr 10, 2011
sylscay sylscay
Nightlife Mar 15, 2011
A restaurant during the day becomes a lively nightclub at 1 - 2 am and goes on till the early morning. The place is more on the upscale side for ages late 20s early 30s, many locals and tourists from US and Europe. It is located in a restaurant district of Puerto Madero (which was one of my fav neighbourhoods in Buenos Aires next to the Woman's Bridge). The area is very nice at night, restaurants and cafes are packed from 10pm, many people on the walkways and bridges. The area is worth seeing and the club is an additional attraction. The cover charge is a little excessive (100 pesos or 60 pesos for some) but it is worth it.

Check Buenos Aires Hotel Deals