Asia Paradise

Check Nha Trang Hotel Deals

Asia Paradise Nha Trang Reviews

ngan ngan
3 star hotel in Nha Trang Jul 31, 2011
I stayed at this hotel last week on a trip to the mountains than the beach with my best friends.

This is summer season in Vietnam and the hotel was full booked even the most expensive hotels.

The day we arrived, this hotel had only 2 rooms left. One room was charged US$80/night and the other one was US$120 with beach view, blacony and double-bedroom. So I took the second one after the reception promised me that they would give me the 80$ room the day after.

My impression about the first bedroom wasn't good. That was not really a bedroom but a bed since you can see it right away when you open the door and the bed faced the bathroom. And the ceiling was too low.

But the second bedroom was great. Big, comfort bed, nice light and the ceiling was high. The other bed has similar quality, just a bit smaller. I liked this bigger one more obviously. All the beds have big LCD screen TVs :)

The complimentary was 2 bottle of local bottled drinking water, which I don't recommend anyone to drink. The bottles of Lavie or Aquafina were for sell with acceptable prices in room.

The hotel swimming pool is quite small but hey, you're in a beach town. I didn't care to check out the hotel gym and spa :)

The hotel is actually in the backpackers area so you can see there are lots of small, cheap hotels, hostels around. From the hotel, you will turn left to the beach, turn right to the bars and restaurants. That was convenient.

Forgot to mention that we checked in that room for 2 ppl but the reception just gave us 1 key card. That was no problem to us since we were always stick together but 2 key cards would be better.

The room service was really good. As mentioned before, we switched to a cheaper room the day later but we also booked a tour to the islands so the reception managed to bring all our stuff to that cheaper room for us. We just had to pack everything and left stuff in the room ready to go.

The hotel didn't have its own parking place so we parked the car outside, on the road. I think they're going to upgrade the hotel to 4 star soon.
The view from the swimming pool

Check Nha Trang Hotel Deals