Asia Hotel Singapore

Check Singapore Hotel Deals

Asia Hotel Singapore Reviews

siam siam
Oct 28, 2006
Hotel Asia has a great location just a few minutes walk from the main

shopping and entertainment district of Orchard Road and Scotts Road. Its also close to the Newton MRT (subway)

station and the Newton Hawker Food Centre.You can book this hotel or other hotels in Singapore with Sigma Hotels and get much lower room rates the usual walk-in deal.
tvillingmarit says:
Thanks. Hope to visit Singapore next spring. I`ll keep your review in ming
Posted on: Jul 17, 2008

Asia Hotel Singapore Overview

The hotel has 146 well-decorated rooms with private bath, air conditioning, tv, hairdryer, minibar and safe. the hotel also offers a lounge, cafe, restaurant and parking among other facilities.

Asia Hotel Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • Laundry service

Related Travel Blogs About Asia Hotel Singapore

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Singapore, she was also 28, and here on holiday on her own, we talked for a bit and then headed back to our hotels, she suggested we meet…
Living it up!
Wednesday 19th April This morning I bid farewell to Zab and John and arrived at Bangkok airport with acres of time to kill. I checked my bags in and then went to get the 500 Baht out of the ATM for …hotel in Singapore, if not Asia) and ordered a Singapore Sling, depsite it being 1pm! It was a touristy…

Check Singapore Hotel Deals