Asia Hotel Bangkok

Asia Hotel Bangkok Rates and Deals

Asia Hotel Bangkok Reviews

hayley499 hayley499
right in the heart of bangkok Jan 22, 2011
The asia hotel is a 5 miniute walk off the center of bangkok the hotel has its own bts station so its really easy to get around. Its very close to siam square for bars and shops and cinemas. The rooms are ok but could do with updating there a good size and beds are comfy and clean. The hotel has two pools which are ok. The hotel breakfast is good catering for everyone. The food in the resturante is ok but not great. I would stay in this hotel again but it wouldnt be my frist choice.
serene_lee serene_l…
Old but still okay.. Apr 25, 2011
Weighing up the costs, the only good thing about this hotel is it's close proximity to the skytrain and Siam Paragon. The breakfast is abysmal so we just skipped out and ate at Paragon when it opened. The rooms are clean and simple. There's nothing really remarkable about this hotel except for the location but there are plenty of other hotels in the area so I'd just choose another.
ladysith ladysith
Great value for money & location too! Jul 10, 2009
Another copy & paste from another website where I posted this.

We stayed at Asia Hotel during our 7th day in Thailand. The best time to be there too because Suvarnabumi Airport was closed that day (day 1 of riot and yes I'm being sarcastic). We were meant to be in Bangkok at 8am but we didn't get there until 7pm. Upon arrival, we dumped our bags and made our way to the BTS and got off at Siam. Had dinner at R Burger, the buns were made of the same dough used for steamed buns! Yum yum!

Day 8 - Breakfast at Asia Hotel was so-so. The hotel's rated 4 stars but looks like a 3 star, I guess standards are different around the world. My friend and I were scared walking along the corridors... it looks really eerie, like something out of a horror film.

We stayed there for 6 nights... by our 5th day, we just couldn't handle the breakfast food anymore, it was always the same thing.

I can't really fault the hotel, the location is perfect, the bed was comfortable enough, the service was surprisingly good (not the best) - the concierge was really rude and we found him to be a bit of a smartass, not helpful at all. But the housekeeping staff was very prompt everytime we request extra pillows and toilet paper.

The only thing I disliked about the place were the corridors... ok maybe the repetitive food too.
AudreyCMK AudreyCMK
Convenient Location. Mar 10, 2008
Mostly good. The hotel facilities are fine. The rooms are basic.

I like the convenience. The BTS is just located next to the hotel, it makes travelling around much easier. The breakfast choice is satisfactory.
jaaf jaaf
Nov 06, 2007
Asia Hotel is centrally located for easy access to all the business, shopping and popular attractions of Thailand's exciting capital city.

The only hotel with the BTS station attached/connected to it.

The hotel is about a 30-minutes ride from the airport and it is so convenient. It's a 3 star hotel, with 2 pools, indoor and outdoor, a gym, nothing to crow about. But all that is saved due to the accessibility of the place. It is right next to a sky train, Ratchathewi station which means you can get around Bangkok without taking a cab. And it is near all the major shopping malls such as MBK, Siam Square, Siam Paragon. You can walk down to Pratunam and Platinum Mall and Sukhumvit is only a 10 min sky train ride away, Chatuchak, also 10 mins train ride
Asia Hotel Lobby
siam siam
Nov 06, 2006
The Asia Hotel Bangkok is very good value for money for a four star hotel. Siuated on Phayathai Road, its handy for the skytrain giving you access to all the main business and shopping areas. The hotel amenities include two large swimming pools, a sauna and a health club

Asia Hotel Amenities

• Designated Smoking Area
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Asia Hotel Bangkok

frist impressions
finally arrived in bangkok after 12 hour flight excited. took a whilel getting bags and thought passport control the airport is huge. jumped in taxi wed booked a couple of nights in asia hotel bangko…asia hotel bangkok while we found our feet. as we headed out of airport i rember thinking wow followed…
Travel
We started our holiday with a bus trip from Canberra to Sydney, the first time I’d been there. We had a few hours to spend in Sydney, so we had lunch and walked up Hyde Park and down Pitt Street …Bangkok until 11:15pm. We found our way out of the maze, caught a taxi (half the price of the airport bus) to our hotel (Asia
Heathrow to Bangkok to Asia Hotel
Twelve and a half hour flight on Thai Airways  was on time and good except for a couple of Londoners who got drunk and didnt really cause trouble , but remained standing in the aisle and ta…Asia 4* hotel where i have stayed before , noticing how congested the traffic into Bangkok is .   My plan…

Check Asia Hotel Rates and Deals