Ascott Makati Rates and Deals
Ascott Makati Makati City Reviews
Amazing Ascott Nov 05, 2010
Dear Ascott Makati,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
1. Your location can never be beaten by any hotel in the Philippines. You're practically attached to the Glorietta mall itself and you're perfectly surrounded by other malls, restaurants, bars, hotels, which means that yes, you spoil your guests too much just by this fact.
2. Your rooms are spacious, never crowded, love the king bed and the quality and speed of your broadband internet. Your Cable TV selection is excellent, I didnt miss the World Cup match that day! Love how big your bath tub is! And the cooking range and washer? I'm not the all around perfect domestic diva but this came handy when I had to cook and entertain guests over that time!
3. The swimming pool, I could swim in it and relax by the pool side all day.
4. You have one of the best fitness facilities ever!
5. Your privacy and security is TOPS! Oh and your guard dogs are oh so adorable! I actually miss those labrador retrievers, I should maybe come visit or book again soon!
6. Food, glorious food!
7. You didn't disappoint me when you took over and Oakwood became Ascott. I'm still an Oakwood fan but I now have respect for both hotel brands!
8. Efficient staff!
9. I had good, wonderful memories staying here, all thanks to you!
10. You are worth every peso and will always be one of my favorite business hotel/serviced residence in Makati.
I wasn't able to take snaps during my stays and would rather not resort to taking photos from other people. Besides, I know there will be more stays to happen in the near future.
2 / 2 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
Ascott Makati Hotel Jan 10, 2006
Apartment is super for the price; really big rooms with fantastic view at the top floors; very convenient location for shopping and business; highly professional and attentive staff; delicious buffet breakfast with lots of choice; fitness facilities and services are tops; have been staying there each time we visit manila and will stay again there in any of our future visits; highly recommended for family visits and business people as well.
Part of the Manila - Philippines travel blog
Ascott Makati Overview
The Ascott Makati is located in Makati City, in the heart of Manila's business district. Guests of the hotel will be moments away from several places of interest, including golf courses, shopping centers, restaurants, Rizal Park, the Santa Ana Racetrack, the Cultural Center for the Philippines, the Manila American Cemetery and Memorial, the Philippine International Convention Center, and Ayala Center. A shuttle is available to carry guests to the Ascott Makati from the airport. Public transportation is plentiful in Makati City, and many places of interest are within walking distance. Taxi services and rental cars may be arranged through the hotel staff.
Guest rooms at the Ascott Makati are comfortably furnished with premium bedding and linens, an en suite bath with a hair dryer and toiletries, satellite television with in-room movies, a desk with a telephone and Internet connections, a mini bar, a refrigerator, a coffee and tea machine, and an iron.
This luxury accommodation offers guests many activities and comforts, such as a swimming pool, tennis courts, a well-equipped fitness center, restaurants, cocktail lounges, shops, cafes, and a high-tech business center. The Ascott Makati staff is ready to assist with laundry and dry cleaning arrangements, currency exchange, and safe deposit boxes.
Ascott Makati Amenities