Aryaduta Hotel Medan

Aryaduta Hotel Medan Rates and Deals

Aryaduta Hotel Medan Reviews

bagusferriyanto bagusfer…
Luxury Accommodation May 31, 2011
I just love this hotel...

Book it thru travel agent and only paid IDR 550.000. It's blowing my mind.

The Lobby is located on 9th floor. I stayed at 1018 non-smoking and have my own balcony. Spacious room, flat screen tv, free 15 minutes massage. excellent breakfast, nice view of swimming pool.

I reckon this hotel used to be a Hyatt hotel, so no wonder they still have the nice luxury touch in every corner of this hotel.

Will definitely stay here when I return to Medan...

two thumbs up!
My room... fabulous!
Bathroom Interior
The Pool
View from my balcony
green8 green8
Luxurius Hotel In Medan Feb 04, 2011
I stayed in this hotel during our bussiness trip in Medan

Just ordered the room via internet without knowing the hotel since I never been to Medan previously

Suprised me when I got there, the hotel was so luxurius, historical, exotic and the location is in the heart of Medan as well

We also got professional service from the management and they up grading my room without additional charge

What a lovely surprise

In the hotel there is historical caffee

Nice to chill up and see some pictures of Medan Story long time ago

Talk about Medan, can not be so far from the famous coffee plantations

Just enjoy the evening on nice caffee in there and drink a good cup of caffee with some cakes

Aryaduta Hotel Medan Overview

The Hotel Aryaduta Medan is located in Medan making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The hotel has 200 rooms which are all nicely decorated to provide a memorable stay. The guestrooms are equipped with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, bathrobes, daily newspaper, inhouse movies, desk, hair dryer, internet access. Hotel facilities offered at this Medan accommodation include 24hr room service, executive floor, elevator, coffee shop, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, restaurant. In addition, the hotel's guests can enjoy the leisure and sports facilities provided on the premises: massage, pool (kids), gym, outdoor pool. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. To reserve a room at the Hotel Aryaduta Medan, simply select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Aryaduta Hotel Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Ballroom
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes