Arusha Hotels

Browse 15 Arusha, Tanzania hotel reviews for 38 Arusha hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Kilimanjaro Hotels66.7 km
Moshi Hotels72.2 km
Manyara Hotels98.9 km
Amboseli Hotels102.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Arusha Hotels and Deals

#1 of 38 hotels in Arusha
ApurvaN says: "This is Ethiopia in Tanzania - a hotel-cum-restaurant run by an Ethiopian family..."
#2 of 38 hotels in Arusha
mogbak says: "I spent. Few nights at the Outpost. These were not continuous nights so each ti..."
#3 of 38 hotels in Arusha
mwafrika says: "Charming little house ! We were booked here for two nights but it turned out to ..."
#4 of 38 hotels in Arusha
mwafrika says: "We came across it by chance ! We were booked to stay at Korona House, which turn..."
#5 of 38 hotels in Arusha
fedfiore says: "By pure chance better by advice of our guide we happened to land in this very ..."
#6 of 38 hotels in Arusha
mwafrika says: "I went down with friends for the Easter break and was duly impressed ! We were c..."
#7 of 38 hotels in Arusha
1991you says: "Among the best Hotel in Tanzania,Mount Meru is the one of them.her location its ..."
#8 of 38 hotels in Arusha
TravellingAuntie says: "We really enjoyed staying at the Mountain Village Lodge. The grounds were beaut..."
Average Rate
$195
#9 of 38 hotels in Arusha
mwafrika says: "Came across it by chance as Silver Palm Hotel where we wanted to stay was fully ..."
#10 of 38 hotels in Arusha
Jemennuie says: "The Indian food is excellent. It's a must. There is also an Ethiopian restaura..."
#11 of 38 hotels in Arusha
pyrgos says: "Nice simple hotel. We arrived very late and they waited for us to serve us food ..."
#12 of 38 hotels in Arusha
fedfiore says: "Not cheap, but if you want a safe place to land just behind the corner of the Ar..."
#13 of 38 hotels in Arusha
WandaMichelle says: "I stayed at this hotel after my Safari. The rooms were small but ok. the bathroo..."
#14 of 38 hotels in Arusha
fedfiore says: "I admit: we fell in the trap from which this place takes its fame and prices: fl..."
Arusha