Artplus Hotel - Tel Aviv Hotel

Check Tel Aviv Hotel Deals

Artplus Hotel - Tel Aviv Hotel Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great location and a nice hotel Feb 24, 2013
I had never been in Tel Aviv before and I had no knowledge of where to stay in the city but after some surfing around I ended up staying at hotel Art Plus Hotel in Ben Yehuda Street that seemed to be a busy shopping street near the water. The hotel was supposed to be a Art Hotel what ever that would mean but the best part was the reviews and the price and quality ratio.

We arrived in the dark but had no problem finding the hotel even though the roads were quite busy. There was no parking in front of the hotel so we dropped the car at a bus stop and when in to talk the reception about the parking of the car. It turned out that there was a free parking at the neighboring hotel but we had to drive around the building and drive up on the roof. It took us only five minutes and then we were back in the reception.

I was given a room on the 4th floor and when I got up there I had to admit the room was pretty small but nice and clean. It looked like there had been thought about everything that was in there. The bed was a small queen size and there was only space for a small chair in the corner of the room in front of the only window. There was a small closet fitted in the hallway that was not bigger than a shoebox. The Wi-Fi was working perfectly during the entire stay. The bathroom was small but everything worked perfectly.

Some of the best things of the hotel were free to use like the roof terrace. The terrace was a perfect place to bring a couple of beers or wine, in order enjoy the evening lights of Tel Aviv and the evening warmth. The terrace had nice design furniture and loads of green plants and cozy lightning.

Another thing was the breakfast area that served an amazing breakfast with loads of fresh fruits and vegetables. The area both had an inside and outside area and they served great coffee. In there you also had loads of books and magazine that you could enjoy and the inside area reminded me of a progressive book café.

In the lobby there were a couple of computers for free use if you didn’t have your own with you. There were also some large bookshelves that contained a lot of nice books. They also had a huge glass of bonbons that were quite tasty. The price was fair compared to many of the other hotels in the area at the same time.

Even though the room was small I still felt that this was a great place to stay. The neighborhood turned out to be really nice. Not far from the hotel there was a great Thai restaurant and loads of bars. One thing to be aware about is the fact that many of the bars and restaurants are closed Saturday evening but there are some non-kosher places around the corner as well.
The wall in the hall was painted b…
Art on the wall