Artisan Restaurant

No 2 Quay Street, Galway, Ireland

Artisan Restaurant Galway Reviews

AussieMel82 AussieMe…
Galway's Finest Feb 03, 2014
I decided to book us into Artisan after getting some good reviews from some friends of mine who had previously been to Artisan.

Artisan is French inspired served with fresh Irish produce and well located above Tigh Neachtain pub in the heart of Galway's restaurant and bar precint on the corner of Quay and Cross Street. The restaurant is beautifully furnished and dimly lit with candles making for a lovely romantic setting.

They are open for lunch and dinner and serve an early bird menu of 3 courses for 25 euro. This menu is quite extensive for a fixed price menu, however we decided to order from the full menu. It was quite busy when we arrived and it took some time for our host to seat us and take our order however the food and drinks arrived in good timing.

I had the duo of confit pork belly and scallops and my partner had the steak and we both had the trio of chocolate for desert. All the food was delicious, well prepared and well worth the money.

I had a beautiful glass of shiraz with my dinner however my partner didn't drink as the only beer they had available was Peroni by the bottle.

Overall a stunning restaurant, probably the best in Galway.
sky69 says:
Oh ! i would love to have...
Posted on: Feb 04, 2014
AussieMel82 says:
Shiraz is a grape...it's red wine
Posted on: Feb 04, 2014
sky69 says:
Shiraz kinda juice or what ?
Posted on: Feb 03, 2014