Arriving at at Mexico City airport

Mexico City, Mexico

Arriving at at Mexico City airport Reviews

alexchan alexchan
Some things to watch out for when arriving at the International Terminal Aug 07, 2011
(1) There are several exchange places inside the arrival hall but only one was open when I arrived. I changed some money (out of necessity) only to find that there were more outlets outside the secure area with rates that were about 10% better.

(2) There are many authorised taxi counters. Their rates may differ greatly.

(3) We chose one which happened to be cheaper. But we had to wait for a long time for their taxis to appear. The other companies had an endless stream of taxis.

Related Travel Blogs About Arriving at at Mexico City airport

One week in Mexico
For everybody reading this travelblog. Sorry for letting you all know after one week that I'm still doing great and that everything is going perfectly wel with me. Last week around this time I was s…arrived safely at Juarez international airport in Mexico City I found out that one of my bags got lost…
Arrival into MEX
Larry the seaman came by on the plane and handed me a big liter bottle of water that he got from a crewmember so that I couldn't have to spend money for water upon arrival. Then we waited together…airport about Mexico City, language and school. Before I knew it, we arrive at the BEAUTIFUL Condessa DF and he spends…

Check Mexico City Hotel Deals