AsiaMacauMacauMacau Tips

Arriving at Macau Ferry Terminal - Shuttle hostess's

Arriving at Macau Ferry Terminal Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Immigration area was a complete chaos Jan 25, 2012
Arriving in Macau Ferry Terminal was far from as organized as arriving in Hong Kong. Un-boarding from the ferry went easy and as I was in no hurry I waited so that I was one of the last persons leaving the ferry. There was a lot of pushing and skipping in front of each other in front of me but I managed to stay away from that. The toilets in the long stretch from the ferry to the immigration was better than I anticipated but maybe that was because I used a recently clean handicap toilet (shame on me).

The immigration area was a complete chaos when I arrived; most of the lines where empty; they were from people from Macao and Hong Kong. There were 4 lines for visitors and there people everywhere and the check-in went really slow. I managed to stay in the line furthest towards the Macao resident and in this line people were moved to the empty lines so I passed pretty fast, while others were stuck for ages. Once this area was pasted there was an easy access to the outside world, but it was quite unorganized outside as well.
Arriving
Immigration
Shuttle hostess's
Macau Casino's

Compare Macau Hotel Rates (1.3km away)

Arriving at Macau Ferry Terminal Map