Arpacay Hostel

Arpacay Hostel Rates and Deals

Arpacay Hostel Prague Reviews

vulindlela vulindle…
A quiet, clean, and safe hostel! Jan 12, 2010
I stayed here on my daytrip to Prague and found it be a good place.

I paid about $10 per night for a bed in an 8 bed dorm. It had a shower and toilet exclusively for my dorm that was located just outside the door.

The hostel has 3 slow computers in the lobby for guest use. You can purchase beverages in the lobby and there is also a Tesco market that is two stops away on the tram line.

What I liked was:

It was quiet.

It was clean.

It was safe.

A decent location, that is easily accesible from all forms of transport.

I can't think of anything that I disliked but some would think it is too far from the action of center city.

I would stay here again
Front of hostel
Shower
Community area and kitchen
rotorhead85 says:
Ah, the joys of flying non-rev, and an A-380 - nice!
Posted on: Jan 31, 2010
montecarlostar says:
Congrats on your feature!!
Posted on: Jan 19, 2010
JP-NED says:
Hi Jeremy,
congrats on being featured!
Posted on: Jan 19, 2010
Nzelvis Nzelvis
Cheap hostel on the west side of the river Feb 12, 2010
Arpacay Hostel was another cheap find for us during our year long trip (with very tight budget). The hostel is located on the castle side of the river in Prague, just a little ways south. It is within walking distance of a decent sized mall with a large Tesco inside, a great place to pick up some food for dinner. There were not many restaurants in the area.

Although the hostel is not within walking distance of many of the city's sites, it is a short walk from a metro stop that will take you into the city. There are also many tram lines that run right by. Because of this, it is easy to get anywhere in the city in just a few minutes.

The rooms in the hostel were very nice in this reviewer's opinion, our 6 bed dorm room had plenty of space. The kitchen wasn't overly large but we were able to do all the cooking we needed. The oven didn't work, however. our entire floor (3 dorm rooms, 18 people) had one bathroom as far as I could tell, and although this wasn't a problem for us, it could easily be one.

There was free internet on the top floor of the hostel. This room is also the place to get breakfast in the morning, which consisted of bread, jams/jellies, and juice/tea/coffee.

I would first check the hostels that are within walking distance of the sites in the old city, but if those don't fit your budget, try this place out.
vulindlela says:
Nice review!
I missed you there by a few weeks...
Posted on: Feb 13, 2010
jsuuronen jsuuronen
Jan 23, 2007
I stayed at the arpacay hostel for a few nights during the summer of 06. The facilities were fantastic, they offered free internet, as well as an included breakfast which was more than sufficient.the reason i left the arpacay hostel and moved onto the clown and bard, was simply that the arpacay hostel was too far from the city center for my taste. Otherwise, this hostel was top notch - though i will say the staff was not as friendly as i have experienced in other hostels, but they did answer questions and checked you in..

Check Arpacay Hostel Rates and Deals