Arpacay Hostel - Czech Republic - 2006

Arpacay Hostel - Czech Republic - 2006 Rates and Deals

Arpacay Hostel - Czech Republic - 2006 Prague Reviews

Butterfly971 Butterfl…
Arpacay Hostel a great place for the price Jul 10, 2011
I was in Prague in November for 2 days with my friends and all I can say about " Arpacay Hostel" are positive.

Because, I didn't expect something spectacular, because of the prices which were really cheap, but actually, we have been agreably surprised. We had our 2 Beds, private Room with a(Shared Bathroom), but we do not mind about it. The room was really clean. The bathroom was really clean. Which is a plus when you use a shared-bathroom. We could see that they cleaning it every day. Contrary to different places where I've been to. The staff is very nice and helpful, they really show you that you're important to them, that is the feeling that I have had.

About the breakfast, you take it in a room where the colors are very bright (red, orange, green), I really like it which is very agreable, the breakfast was good with (hot drinks, toast, orange juice..

About the location, this hotel is not in the center but it wasn't my priority, because the hostel it was only 5 minutes walk from the nearest bus stop, then you have a 10mns by bus and here you are in Downtown Prague.

To conclude, I spent some good time on this hotel and tne nice people, location and the prices, the free WIFI and the luggage room are a real +++.

About the rates :

25th Nov '06 2 Bed, Private Room (Shared Bathroom) 430.00 2 860.00 (31.74€)

26th Nov '06 2 Bed, Private Room (Shared Bathroom) 430.00 2 860.00 (31.74€)

TOTAL: 1720.00 or (63.48€ or 90$) for the 2 nights and 2 persons.

When I booked, they charged on my card :- 7.98€ or (11,36$).

Now enjoy!!
In the room
Oups, sorry for the mess!!!

Check Arpacay Hostel - Czech Republic - 2006 Rates and Deals