Arora International Manchester

Arora International Manchester Rates and Deals

Arora International Manchester Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
The Best Hotel I've Stayed In May 14, 2008
Best hotel I've stayed in and not just because it was free :). Stayed here for the Uefa Cup Final in 2008.With so many travelling from Scotland,and EVERY hotel in Manchester and the surrounding 20 miles was full.

A couple of German guys, confident that Bayern Munich would reach the final had already booked the room, and through a friend of a friend they changed the name on the reservation. Didn't want anything for it as they had already written it off and put it down to experience.

Easy enogh to find the hotel on Princess Street just behind Piccadilly Gardens in the centre of Manchester.

The reception area was pretty minimalist, to the point it didn't look like you were walking into a hotel, but the staff were really good and very professional,even calling the porter over to take our bags, and we only had a small holdall each,so we eventually managed to convince them it wasn't necessary.

The room was really something else. A big Queen bed each,and the room was very tastefully set out. Had chairs by the window, an office style desk and at the other end two reclining armchairs. The bathroom was big compared to most places I have stayed, and had everything you would ever need.

Manchester was heaving with people that day, so we decided to go down to the bar,which was in a sort of cellar. Passed through the restaurant area and all the tables were set out beautifully.

Even though on this particular day they could have named their price for drinks and still ahve sold it, they were doing a deal on Becks beer at 3 bottles for £5,so we just ordered 6 bottles. The guy gave us one each to drink and put the other four in a champagne ice bucket on the bar for us.

Looked at the bar menu, which was kind of pricey but not way to much, and ordered a couple of steak sandwiches. Me and mate sat at the bar, which considering where every where else was like, was quite quiet, and we sat and chatted and sank our beer while we waited on the food.

After a while a waiter appeared with one steak sandwich,which I let my mate take, and we expected the other to follow. After a few minutes the barman clocked it still hadn't arrived and went into the kitchen. The manager of the restaurant then came out and apologised as they had made a mistake and only done the one.

It was no big deal,as we had hours until we had to go to the game, but the manager came over and stuck another 4 bottles of Becks in the ice bucket for us. I did eventually get the sandwich and it was worth the wait.

As I said things were pretty chaotic out on the streets, and my father and his mate and another guy were arriving a bit after us. Didn't reall want my old man out and about in that and told him to come to the hotel.They were really cool about them coming and said for them just to go to the reception when they got here.

When they did someone brought them down to the bar.They were able to order food as well, so everyone was quite happy to pass the time here until it was time to go.

Went to the game and came back into townand it wasn't really until we got right into the city centre that things didn't seem quite right. there had been a lot of trouble in the town and the police had gone round closing all the bars.

Me and my mate got back to the hotel and found that they hadn't got round to closing our hotels bar :). Again given what had been hapening throughout the day,you would have thought you were a million miles away from it all as it was a really calm and gentle atmosphere in the place.

They obviously knew folk would be out late coming back from the game and had kept the kitchens open to do things like rolls and bacon and sausage, which was great and we fired in.

Took a couple of beers back up to the room and sprawled about on the reliners watching TV coverage of the days events :O before calling it a night.

Got to be he best bed I've slept in as the duvet just seemed to fit perfectly round you as you sank into the matress and I went out like a light.

Shower in the morning was brilliant, and I felt great by the time we were leaving. Still at the reception checking out they were really courteous and professional.

Despite looking like two guys that had just come down for the football they asked how we had enjoyed our stay and was there anything else they could have done to make our stay better. The answer to that one would be no :D

If I ever have the necessity to go to Manchester again I know where I'll be staying, and they also have hotels at Heathrow and Gatwick
sylviandavid says:
very nice review.... It sounds heavenly... and it had beer too...
Posted on: Feb 18, 2010

Arora International Manchester Overview

The Arora International Hotel Manchester is a hotel in Manchester located right in the heart of the city. Its location allows visitors easy access to the central business district as well as the biggest shopping areas in town. It is nearby the Theatre of Dreams as well as the Old Trafford area. The Arora International Hotel Manchester is located at 18-24 Princess Street Manchester M1 4LY. It is just 500 meters from Piccadilly Station.

There are 141 units at the Arora International Hotel Manchester and all are beautifully furnished. Rooms have luxury beds, power showers, high speed Internet, air conditioning, mini fridges, heated mirrors and bathroom speakers.

The ambiance of Arora International Hotel Manchester is unique, as it attempts to combine a warm and relaxing atmosphere of a stately home with the modern comforts of a luxury hotel. Amenities at the hotel include an on-site restaurant, and a 50 foot Obsidian bar that is back-lit in aquamarine. Other distractions to keep visitors amused include a fitness room and coffee lounge.

Arora International Amenities

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels