Armitage Wine Lounge & Cafe

(520) 682-9740

Armitage Wine Lounge & Cafe Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
High Priced, Great Ambiance & Delectable Food Apr 19, 2012
The Armitage lounge is located within the La Encantada Business Center. I have dined and attended wine tastings here with much less taste for it. On this occasion, it was for a meet-up with friends for my baby shower. I did have finger foods and a couple of soft drinks as I could not consume any alcohol. Both great except for the service. The interior is welcoming with lounge chairs, and Old World ambiance. I liked the fact that it is an up market lounge.

The relaxing lounge chairs make it easy to relax and stay longer. The bartender seemed to know what he was doing, mixing drinks at the raise of a hand. The wine was on sale at half price off, the finger foods were also half off for as long as the happy hour lasted. I ordered French onion soup, brushetta and Clam shells. Our waiter was quite attentive and quick to serve.

Regardless of what the advertising says, this is not a place for intimate conversations as the noise level is rather high. The high ceilings do not help in masking the voices, making it impossible for one to have anything close to a personal conversation. We did have a great time all in all.

The outdoor sitting would have been a better option; however it is set against traffic coming in and out of the parking lot. Prices are on the high side, but the food is delectable, with the half price deal, we did have plenty to feed a group of 20.

"Travel is an exciting and adventurous passion, it is quite expensive but the reward outweighs the expense. If you can afford it, do it!" Africancrab.
French Onion Soup