Armando’s Pizzeria

Armando’s Pizzeria  - The sign outside

Armando’s Pizzeria Windsor Reviews

Chokk Chokk
I was not impressed Aug 22, 2011
Like many of these roadside restaurants the Armando’s does not look like a place that would get many customers in Europe but it is a different story in here where most of the customers arrive by car.

When you enter the place you have to wait at a desk where they also serve the takeaway orders of which I saw plenty being picked up while I was there. The waitresses were busy discussing amongst each other so we had to wait for a while before we got any attention. We found a table, which was pretty easy as the place was empty when we arrived – just 45 minutes later the place was actually packed.

I was not so hungry after my huge lunch burger at Gilligan’s so I settled with Ravioli with meat sauce. Much to my surprise the dish came with a free salad so I went for the Caesar Salad again – I like the way that they make it in Canada and in the States. The food was okay even though I found that the Ravioli could have had more taste.

The service was below average; the waitress kept forgetting things like forks and the bread arrived after that we had eaten the starter. The interior was a bit plastic fantastic – there was no feel to it. It was not a restaurant that I would hang out in.
The sign outside