Find a Arizona Travel Buddy

Looking for a Arizona travel buddy? Meet Arizona travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,299 members and has been featured in:

to December 31, 2019
JJ is traveling to Arizona, United States
Sold off Most of my "Stuff" Got my 05 Dodge Ram almost packed, Built a small travel trailer.Me and my Buddy Dozer are heading out west somewhere. I don't have a pitucular destination in mind, I'm jus…
to December 31, 2016
Jon is traveling to Tucson, Arizona
3 vouches 5 awards
I live in Tucson. Message me if you head this way.
to June 22, 2017
Joe and… is traveling to Gold Canyon, Arizona
4 awards
We are Full Time RV ers We have 5 great kids 27-39 and 7 grand kids. Joe is retired US Navy Chief (20 Years), and currently works at Frazier Rehab Neuroscience Institute and Tina is a Nurse!!!!
to December 9, 2016
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Arizona, United States
Exploring Arizona for 1 more month! Travel buddies welcomed!
to December 15, 2016
Elvira is traveling to Arizona, United States
to December 5, 2016
Ingrid is traveling to Phoenix, Arizona
Interests: Traveling, Going out, Electronic Dance Music, Festivals, Good Drinks, Good Food.
to January 4, 2017
Aries is traveling to Phoenix, Arizona
December 7, 2016
to December 8, 2016
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Tucson, Arizona
Will have a overnight layover in Tucson...looking for someone to show me a good time while Im in Tucson
December 9, 2016
to December 15, 2016
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Scottsdale, Arizona
4 awards
Living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and trying to get back on the road, so to speak. Haven't had the opportunity to travel as much over the past few years, but 2017 is a new year and plan on logging …
December 16, 2016
to December 24, 2016
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Phoenix, Arizona
I am looking for someone to travel around Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon together. And I'm 24, I can drive but the car rental is really high. I hope to find someone to travel together and share the car rental expense.
December 19, 2016
to January 2, 2017
Ariel is traveling to Page, Arizona
I'd be able to go between December 15th and January 11th.So I want to do road trip south. I want to see various places in California, and make my way to Page, AZ to see the Antelope Canyon. I wouldn't mind seeing the Grand Canyon either.
December 31, 2016
to January 1, 2017
Joe is traveling to Sedona, Arizona
3 vouches 9 awards
31. 6'4". I'm into basketball, boxing, American History, Harley Davidson trucks and motorcycles, Boeing 737-700's and 737-800's, making special connections with those I network with, work with and th…
May 9, 2017
to May 13, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Grand Canyon, Arizona
Looking to visit all canyons in the western area and a bit of company would be nice. Would prefer not to go on the bust trips, but unfortunately at the same time, not too keen on driving in the mounts :)
July 29, 2017
to August 11, 2017
Martin is traveling to Grand Canyon, Arizona
One of the destination stops during the "Mountain Trail" tour with TrekAmerica (small group travel for 18-38year olds) -- I'm looking for a like-minded travel buddy to join me for the experience of a life time! :D
July 29, 2017