Arisu Korean Barbeque & Japanese Restaurant Bar

(416) 533-8104
Arisu Korean Barbeque & Japanese Restaurant Bar - Side dishes
Arisu Korean Barbeque & Japanese Restaurant Bar - Soju
Arisu Korean Barbeque & Japanese Restaurant Bar - Soju, so good
Arisu Korean Barbeque & Japanese Restaurant Bar - Gal pal Sherry playing with her new Galazy Phone. I think
Arisu Korean Barbeque & Japanese Restaurant Bar - Time for some Soju
Arisu Korean Barbeque & Japanese Restaurant Bar - Side Dishes
Arisu Korean Barbeque & Japanese Restaurant Bar - Hot bowls 'Bulgogi', Soju, Green Tea and Korean Side Dishes

Arisu Korean Barbeque & Japanese Restaurant Bar Toronto Reviews

GMendozaFilms GMendoza…
Arisu Mar 13, 2016
Arisu, Korean BBQ is cozy and comfortable restaurant in Little Korea. Little Korea is that stretch of Bloor Street between Christie and Bathurst Street. I came straight from a Comedy Writing Workshop Intensive with Steve Kaplan. It was the first day of a two day weekend workshop. I was very hungry and so I was in a rush to get to Arisu and get started eating. The first thing that I noticed about the restaurant was it’s cozy and upscale design. Our waiter was this young Korean man very polite and efficient. You could tell he was going to do well in his future endeavours. Mantis was already waiting at a very large and spacious booth right behind the Greeter’s Maitre D’s front station.

The food was great and the side dishes were Korean tasty and delicious. Since we had some time to chat I ordered some Soju since the group had never really had it. I said I tried in before and loved it. All those Korean movies had eating scenes with bottles and bottles of the Soju. I love Soju but I don’t always drink it. Since it’s the end of the day why not. Soju is so soh sooh good. That's what happens to your writing ability as you keep drinking it.

We spent the rest of the evening talking about movies, Korean movies that inspired me to make the movies that we were planning on doing.

Arisu is a great place to meet if you want good food, good service and good ambiance.

Toronto is a very ethnically diverse city and the food culture is a mirror of its amazing people.
Hot bowls "Bulgogi", Soju, Green T…
Side Dishes
Time for some Soju
Gal pal Sherry playing with her ne…

Check Toronto Hotel Deals