Ariston Hotel Rome

Check Rome Hotel Deals

Ariston Hotel Rome Reviews

nchkuk nchkuk
A 4-star hotel you have to decide? Jan 04, 2012
I took a city break in Rome in December 2011. Attracted by the beautiful pictures of this hotel on the web, I booked a single room for 4 nights. However, I was not happy with the room which was really too small. Fortunately the manager exchanged a relatively bigger room for me.

The breakfast is definitely not 4-star if you asked me. The quality and choices are kind-of 2-stars.

The location is really good. It is right next to the termini station.

They have happy hour drinks in their bar, though I didn't try.

Anyway, it may be a 4-star hotel by Italian standard, but definitely not by international standard.
My room upgraded
Bathroom
psmedan psmedan
Typical Tourist Trap Feb 04, 2010
I went to Italy on my last holiday travel in Dec 2009 with my husband & 2 young children. The trip was combined with Mediterranean cruise which we thoroughly enjoyed & had a great time. After cruise we disembarked at the port & arrived to Rome Termini station by train & then walked to the hotel with all our baggage in the drizzling rain. No taxi was ready to go since the hotel was very close to the stattion. Once arriving at hotel lobby we relaxed & checked in showing our passports. After that we returned the PP to the bag which was placed nearest to us and that the last we saw of it. It got stolen right from the hotel lobby. Hotel staff was very uncooperative & till date they are not ready to show us their surveillance camera. During our 3 days stay there, we had bad experience there. Not suitable to call it a 4 star hotel by any standards. Service is too bad. Shower does not work. Bed is creeking. Rooms were not made up until 3pm.

We totally feel that hotel staff was involved in the theft & it is a syndicate. When they have installed CCTV cameras then why they are not opening it or showing it ot us. We presented them with Police report which they asked for & gave them all details but they refuse to take any responsibility or help us in anyway. We gave them a claim letter to claim it form their insurance company since the theft took place in their hotel lobby but they have not taken any action so far.

I just would like to warn all the travellers to beware & extra alert when they are travelling to Rome & staying in any hotel. Heard that even things go missing from the hotel room itself. Only my toothbrush went missing after first morning but that is the least. Our major loss was that bag carrying 4 original passports of the whole family & Camera which had all the photos of the trip.

Ariston Hotel Rome Overview

The Ariston Rome is situated within walking distance of some of the city’s biggest attractions. Guests will find themselves near the Colosseum, Santa Maria Maggiore, and Terme Diocleziano. Domus Aurea and the Trevi Fountain are also within walking distance of this Rome hotel. The Ariston Hotel Rome is situated within easy reach of Leonardo Da Vinci Airport, which, along with other attractions, can be reached via rental car or taxi cab, as well as by making use of the well connected public bus and metro lines that span the city.

The guestrooms at the hotel are designed to offer comfort and convenience. All rooms include cable television and climate controls as well as alarm clocks. Each room also offers a private bathroom with a hair dryer.

Guests will find ample shopping and dining choices in the area. The hotel offers an onsite breakfast as well as a bar. Other hotel amenities include a gym and two large meeting rooms.

Ariston Hotel Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes