Aristocrat Restaurant

(02) 524 7671

Aristocrat Restaurant Manila Reviews

planisphere planisph…
A Must Try Filipino Resto Mar 08, 2009
The Aristocrat Restaurant is a Filipino-owned family corporation founded by the late Doña Engracia (“Aling Asiang”) Cruz-Reyes and her husband, Justice Alex A. Reyes. Aling Asiang’s pioneering spirit coupled with her native genius for cooking Filipino food raised the once lowly and unknown Filipino dishes to well-loved and accepted locally and internationally. From its humble beginning as a snack mobile in 1936, the Aristocrat has grown into a restaurant enterprise with branches in Metro Manila, all serving the same quality foods that have made it “The Philippines’ Most Popular Restaurant”.

This is my favorite place to eat Filipino food and snack. My personal favorite is their pancit (noodles), porridge (arroz caldo) and halohalo (a must try Filipino cold snacks literally means, mix mix).

If in Manila, Aristocrat is one of the four places that I would suggest to eat real Filipino food. The other three? Wait for my next reviews. :)

Related Travel Blogs About Aristocrat Restaurant

Desserts from the Pearl of the Orient Seas
Before I came to the Philippines, I didn’t think I’d find tasty desserts there. My friend, who had been studying in Manila for about a year, told me only about balut, a fertilized egg with a ne…Manila , my friend took me to have a halo-halo from the classic restaurant Aristocrats near the Bay of Manila

Check Manila Hotel Deals