Arion Cafe

0474 95 63 43

Arion Cafe Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice with a great ambiance Dec 08, 2013
The Arion Café is a calm but lively café and restaurant located near the shopping area of Avenue Louise. I was looking for a place that was not crowded and served a light lunch. I passed many of the small restaurants and they were all almost full. The Arion Café was located just outside the most popular roads. It had a huge outdoor area that got filled up quite fast after I arrived. It was naturally heated otherwise I think it would only be Scandinavians sitting there.

Inside the place was divided into two sections by a wall; I choose the sit in the bar section where I managed to find a quiet corner. The restaurant has Wi-Fi access, which is nice if you also want to kill some time. I looked at the menu that had loads of meat and fish dishes but also some light dishes, which was what I was looking for. I ordered the omelet of house and was quite surprised when I received my dish and there were a huge cone of French frites a long with it and a nice salad. The food was great and I decided to stay there for a while as it was quite cozy and I needed to kill some time. The waitresses and waiters were friendly and were smiling most of the time. The discussions in the place were many and they were lively and I felt like I was sitting much closer to the Mediterranean Sea.
The lunch - Omelet of the house