Arimas Restaurant

Arjuna Street 2 Ubud, Bali, Indonesia

Arimas Restaurant Bali Reviews

trippinginnederland tripping…
Considerably Cheap in Ubud. Feb 06, 2011
This place was recommended by my guy because he claimed he had eaten there before. He said the food there is considerably cheap and good for that to be located in Ubud. As you should get the idea that food in Ubud, Tanah Lot, Kuta and et cetera (touristy places) - do not expect the food to be cheap.

We decided to have mango juice which was 8,000 rupiah per glass. We had two glasses and I must say, it wasn't the best I'd tasted. I still prefer the mango juice from BU Warung (located in Lovina, I did a review on it). The mango juice was more like a mango milkshake which tasted sourish and a mild taste of mango. We ordered tuna curry with rice and veg on the side for each of us (17,000 rupiah each). When we got the tuna curry, it somehow surprised me that the tuna curry wasn't really curry.

Yes, when you think of curry...you would get the idea of it to be thick and somehow rather coconut-like. Well, apparently this one is more like a spice-kind of soup. OK, so it isn't curry-like but it was delicious. There are only two ladies working there so you'll have to be patient whilst waiting for one of them to come out and take your order. It also takes time for you to wait for the food to come. Total for the bill was 50,000 rupiah (2 glasses of mango juice 16,000 and 2 servings of tuna curry with rice and veg on the side 34,000 rupiah).

Patience is virtue. What they serve is relatively cheap in Ubud and yes, it is delicious, no doubt about it. Go ahead and dine cheaply in Ubud, you'll not regret eating at Arimas Restaurant.

Check Bali Hotel Deals