Ariau Amazon Towers Hotel

Ariau Amazon Towers Hotel Rates and Deals

Ariau Amazon Towers Hotel Manaus Reviews

bashmentbabe bashment…
Cool Treetop hotel !!! Apr 04, 2012
We stayed here whilst on a tour of The Amazon.

The hotel is very good for a semi back to basics feel.

When you arrive you are allocated with a guide and your tours for your stay, we arrived in the morning and were told we would meet our guide at Lunch.

Lunch here is included in the price you pay and it is a small buffet with limited choice but it was very nice food and we didn't get sick so that's all you can really ask for when staying in the middle of the Jungle.

The bar and lounge area was nice, as there was tables, a TV, chairs, photos and it had a very homely feel, there weren't many people around serving but you could always find someone when needed.

Little monkeys also occupy this hotel and swarm around at certain times for food and will disperse once the food has gone :) Be careful because although extremely cute these little furry friends can be a little aggressive too.

The rooms were good for where we were, and also some rooms looked better than others so I guess it depends on which tower you get and which room you book, try to book one a little higher up if you can. I didn't really get on with the bathroom here as it was a tad below par for my liking but it was not unliveable and I think I am sometimes a bit fussy, Plus we were in the middle of the Amazon so I wouldn't complain about it or anything but just for any ladies visiting to know that it will not be the best and I think that some pictures on the website may be quite old and not give a necessarily up to date view of the rooms.

There was a pathway around the grounds and in to the woods which made for a lovely walk which we went on with our guide who kindly offered to take us... although you can just as easily go on your own and it took about 1 hour :)

The staff was friendly enough and remembered our drinks orders when at dinner and breakfast .... at dinner / breakfast you have set tables with your 'group' at the time, these are the people also assigned to the same guide as you and are the same people you will go on your tours with.

Other observations we made: Small splash pool for kids, hammock area, convenience store, we stayed in rainy season so we went everywhere by taxi boat (which we enjoyed) colourful pictures all over the place which made for a cool tropical feel... also made us very happy to look at.

Overall we had a nice time here and it was just a simple hotel which really was quite relaxing and cosy... we did really enjoy being out in the middle of the Amazon and taking in the ambiance.
Arriving at the hotel
travelman727 travelma…
Ariau Amazon Towers May 31, 2007
ARIAU AMAZON TOWERS

I was fortunate to win an eBay auction for a 4-night Luxury Link all-inclusive stay at Ariau Amazon Towers. I will always cherish my experiences at the only hotel complex in the Amazon rainforest built in the trees.

I stayed in Ariau's Tarzan House, a treehouse suite with its own swimming pool about 80 feet above the ground. The package took care of EVERYTHING, including unique and delicious meals as well as exciting excursions like alligator spotting, piranha fishing and swimming with pink dolphins... not all at the same time... or the same place :-)

Ariau Amazon Towers, located in the heart of the Amazon, is considered one of the most environmentally safe eco-tourism facilities in the world. Its towers are linked together by four miles of wooden catwalks.

One of the most entertaining aspects of staying here is the interplay with wild animals. I saw a squirrel monkey hop on a table and steal part of a woman's dinner. The multi-lingual staff shares many hilarious stories and does an exceptional job of helping guests adjust to life in the jungle.

In short, I heartily recommend staying at Ariau Amazon Towers; visit here any chance you get :-D
Ariau Amazxon Towers
Aerial towers connected by catwalks
Tarzan House private pool
Butterfly-Girl says:
OMG! I have always wanted to visit this hotel, ever since I was a young teen and I came across it in a travel magazine!!!!
Wow!
Posted on: Aug 11, 2011
Spikeyboots says:
WOW!!
Posted on: Jun 14, 2011
travelman727 says:
You bet, Roger; everything is above ground. And Keith - Ian Anderson, Jethro Tull and I bungled all week long; it's alright by me :-D
Posted on: Aug 07, 2010

Ariau Amazon Towers Hotel Overview

Nestled in the lush treetops of the Amazon Rainforest, Ariau Amazon Towers is one of the most breathtaking vacation destinations on the planet.

Ariau Amazon Towers Hotel Manaus is located 35 miles (60km) northwest of the City of Manaus, Brazil - the capital of Amazonas, the largest Brazilian state. Rising on the right bank of the Rio Negro at the origin of the Anavilhanas Archipelago, the largest fresh water archipelago in the world, this spectacular Amazon resort is blessed with the most beautiful scenery and pristine landscapes in the Amazonian rainforest and is surrounded by all of the diversity, majesty and wildlife of the Amazon jungle. Ariau Towers is just 40 miles from Brigadeiro Eduardo Gomes International Airport just outside of Manaus.

Ariau Amazon Towers Hotel Manaus consists of 8 treetop wooden towers with 268 treetop rooms, suites and tree houses elevated at 10-20 meters above the rainforest floor. The rustic treetop accommodations are connected by over 5 miles (8.0 km) of wooden catwalks that meander through the Amazon’s thick canopy of native trees and forest at 30 feet high - making it the largest tree top hotel in the world.

Perched high above the Amazon rainforest, guests can dine at two casual restaurants feature authentic Brazilian-style dining and mouthwatering regional cuisine served buffet style.

Ariau Amazon Towers Hotel Amenities