Aria resort & casino

Aria resort & casino Rates and Deals

Aria resort & casino Las Vegas Reviews

bigdan19024 bigdan19…
New, big and bad... In a good way. Sep 12, 2013
I recently stayed here for a second time with some friends for a bachelor party.

It was mid week, off season, but we couldnt beat the deal that we got.

FIrst off, the hotel is new, and its location is great in the 'City Center' of Vegas next to other hotels of its class (Cosmo and Vdara, also close to the Wynn and Encore).

The Casino is huge, and they scent the air with something amazing (more than just the rumor of oxygen). The hotel is very modern with escalators and electronic friendly ameneties (iPod docks, etc...). The night clubs are hopping and even tho I didnt go, the buffet smelled great.

The day club pool deck is a bit of a walk from certain parts of the hotel, but its very posh with good music. The pool is small, but fits the environment.

The larger, basic pool is very chill with lots of chairs and space to spread out at.

If you want to have a 5 star experience but not pay $$$$$, try this big hotel mid week. We got the penthouse for just a few hundred bucks.

Cheers.
sharara1 sharara1
Beautiful modern new casino in Las Vegas. Jul 14, 2011
Pros:

Smells really really nice as soon as you walk in (like vanilla!). I can still smell it when I think back to it.

The bed was EXTREMELY comfortable. I could stay in bed forever!!

Bathrooms are decent, sunk in tub adjacent to shower, which is convenient because you don't have to worry about water getting everywhere.

Stunning windows, views.

In room master remote control system for all lights/curtains, etc.

Cons:

I didn't quite care of the location of it. It is right in City Center..which, if you don't know Vegas too well, looks like its in the middle of everything when you're looking at it on a map. And, I guess it is. But...its set back from the strip, so you have to walk a bit to get to the strip. And when you get there...its easy to go right to go to Monte Carlo and New York New York. But if you want to go left, toward Bellagio..you have to go thru this maze of sidewalks that then end and force you to walk up the stairs to the walkway above...and thn back down. I guess it was b/c it was still under construction when I went - but it was a pain. It was kind of annoying.

Also - the booking was weird. I had clearly asked for a room with 2 queen beds since my friend and I were staying there. But, when we got there, they were going to put us in a room with a King bed. We had to complain about it for a while before they got that changed.

The other only slightly annoying thing is that the hallways going to your room are extremely long, and kind of rounded. When you've had a bit to drink...its....daunting. LOL.

Overall I had a great experience. I would stay there again if I go - but it looks like a couple other newer casinos have opened up since, so I'd wanna try those out too :)
Emilie18 Emilie18
Beautful hotel! Apr 27, 2011
This hotel is AMAZING. I stayed there when it had only just opened in August 2010 so my boyfriend and I got a double bedroom for $300 each for 5 days. It was very good value for money, it is in the perfect location, right next to the ballagio. Right were you need to be to be close to everything and be right in the party seen.

The casino inside the hotel is all new so looks great in comparison to other hotels.

Also has great outside pools.

My advice, when you go to Vegas don't take the cheap option for your hotel, my parents went after me and stayed in the luxor they said it was the worst thing they did, its not worth going for the cheaper option as it is normally miles down the strip than you want to be (which involves ALOT of walking, and in vegas you walk alot already so you don't want to add extra).
sidfresh sidfresh
Aria, not a partying/fun hotel Mar 13, 2011
I went to Vegas and stayed in the newly Aria Hotel October 2010.

Pro: Clean, elegant, nice shower, electronic control lights, shades, walkway to mall.

Con: Casino floor is a bit small, NO nightlife in the lobby, average restaurants

It's a nice upscale Hotel for couples/familes but I wouldn't recommend it for friends going to Vegas for the nightlife.
i_love_travelling i_love_t…
Hotel Aria in Las Vegas Mar 09, 2011
I love this hotel. So far this is my favorite hotel in Vegas. It's new hotel and the room is clean and has many pillows which I need. I need to sleep with many pillows around me and this hotel has many soft pillows for me to sleep with..lol
jsnagi jsnagi
Luxury Hotel Mar 08, 2011
Great place to stay, although at a cost! Location is excellent, right on the strip of Vegas with inside Casino, bar, restaurant and pretty much all you can ask for.

Do expect to have your wallet with you though although what you pay for is luxury.
kyuri18 kyuri18
Ultra-modern, great amenities, good service, just perfect! Jan 25, 2010
This brand-new hotel is situated in City Center just next to Crystals. A City Center tram staion is connected to this hotel and you can very easily get to the Crystals, Bellagio, Monte Carlo, etc with the tram. When I saw the exterior of this hotel, I was really impressed by the size of the hotel. It was really huge! Plus which, I was even more impressed when I saw the interior of the hotel, which was ultra modern and elegant. Built with steel and glass, the ambience was rather cool and dark-lit. It was truly a modern beauty!

After appreciating the design of the hotel, the next thing that will impress me would be the hotel service. When I encounter the friendly and helpful staff in the hotel, I automatically know my stay there will be pleasant, perhaps not 100% but 50% at least. I especially put a lot of importance in hotel service than any other things, and I can tolerate a hotel's negative aspects if there are some nice staff who are willing to try hard and make my stay there comfortable. In that point, my stay in Aria was half satisfactory, even before I saw the room, as all staff I have encountered at the bell service, at the taxi stand, the front desk, and the concierge were all friendly, helpful, and polite.

So, the next thing to check out was the room--How impressive it would be? As I mentioned, the hotel is so huge. From the main lobby, it took at least 10 minutes to get to my room which was located in the dead end from the elevator--It was pretty good exercise every time I went to and from my room! After the long flight, I was a little unhappy about having to walk so far to get to my room. However, my unhappiness just melted away as I entered the room. It was just wow! As soon as I stepped in, the curtain was automatically drawn and I was welcomed by the nightscape of Vegas which I love so much! Just like the lobby area, the room was also super modern with a touchpad which to control everything in the room—lights, thermostat, TV, music, curtains, etc. Once you figure out how to use this touchpad, you can control everything lying in the bed! It also changes the theme depending on the time and situation, adjusting the brightness of the lights and playing soothing music in the evening. And if you set the wake-up mode, the curtains will open and the lights and TV will be turned on at the appointed time. I found it really awesome. Besides the touchpad, everything in the room was of good quality; extremely comfortable bed, luxurious furniture, Japanese bidet in the toilet which is my favorite, nice toiletries, etc. And the room itself was very roomy and clean as was the bathroom.

In addition, the casino area was beautiful as well. It was really huge and had a number of gaming tables and slot machines. Also, uniquely, the casino area was seperated from other facilities in the hotel. As for the facilities, the space included quite a number of diversions such as the shops, the Fine Art Collection, huge pool, and restaurants. There are especially a number of nice fine restaurants in the hotel, like Barmasa, Sage, Sirio Ristorante, American Fish, Blossom, Jean Georges Steakhouse, etc. I dined at Barmasa and American Fish, and they were all good but it was a bit pricey. However, to my surprise, the two dinners at those restaurants and the two lunches at the hotel buffet were all comped when we checked out as we had gambled quite long time at the hotel casino for the last three days. We already got a very good deal from Expedia, and it was just gravy to have our lunch and dinner at the hotel restaurant turn out be free after all! How wonderful it is to have four great free meals! We lost a little money at the casino, but felt like it was compensation enough.

Over all, my stay in Aria was delightful from start to finish and I cannot find any flaw or negative facet in this hotel. It is definitely the best hotel I have ever stayed in so far, and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who visits Vegas!
Sorry, the picture is not nice and…
I should have taken the picture wh…
kyuri18 says:
Thanks Mark :)
Posted on: Dec 08, 2010
Mark_Norman says:
Great review Annie! I love gravy too :)
Posted on: Dec 08, 2010
chebella82 chebella…
dark and dreary and too far to walk! Mar 29, 2010
we were excited to try Aria since it is one of the newer hotels. we upgraded to a room with a view, but it's not as good of a view as other hotels on the strip, since its location is actually kind of back behind the strip. the beds were extremely comfortable and we loved the shower, and their shampoo and conditioner were also nice. One thing that i thought was cool at first was the all in one remote for the lights/curtains/AC. but it did get annoying after a while when it took forever just to figure out how to turn a single light on or off. Also, the "blackout" curtains didn't actually black out, they let alot of light into the room over the top, which woke us up earlier than we wanted to be awake. Also, WIFI is not included- it is 15 bucks a night!!! the casino was very dark and dreary, and we never saw anyone who was having good luck (including us), i think it was a very negative atmosphere. we ate breakfast at the cafe inside Aria, and it was one of the worst restaurants we've ever been to, for all 4 of us. i mean how hard is it to make a good breakfast anyway? i ordered cholesterol free eggs and they soaked them in butter. the toast was hard and thick. the potato pancakes were disgusting. and they skimped on the bacon, they only edible part of the meal. Probably the worst thing about this hotel was how far you have to walk to actually get from the door of the hotel to the strip. it is located in the city center area, with cars driving all around you, so you have to take so many long walkways over and around the traffic and through other hotels just to get to the actual strip area. i think they are trying to trap people inside the casino by making it so frustrating to leave;). I will never stay here again, and the other 3 friends i was with felt the same way.
Eric says:
I've been wanting to try this place out, but don't know if I will now. Thanks for sharing!
Posted on: Aug 11, 2010
RoxanaLA RoxanaLA
Oh Myyy....You Gotta Give This One a Try Oct 06, 2010
If you're into gadgets this is the hotel for you. As you walk through the door, you're greeted with nice music, the lights turn on and the draperies open up automatically. All you have to do is open the door. :)

I was traveling on business so I opted for a regular room (not huge in size) with one bed but the bathroom must've been as big as the room itself. The shower is not above the bathtub but next to it instead and there is not one sink but two. FABULOUS! Not that I needed two sinks but I really really appreciated the bathroom (as you can see:D)

On the nightstand there is a touch-screen remote control that you can use to adjust lights, room temperature, draperies, use the TV set, and probably more features that I didn't have time to toy with.

Also, by the entrance there are two huge closets and a dresser (you gotta check out the closets which have some amazing robes:D).

This wouldn't qualify as one of my reviews if I wouldn't talk about the bed - super suuuuper comfy that it made it in my top 3, but my #1 bed is still the one at Sofitel at Athens airport.

Last but not least, the casino is not bad either;)

Aria resort & casino Amenities

• Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes