Argosy Casino Hotel and Spa

Argosy Casino Hotel and Spa Rates and Deals

Argosy Casino Hotel and Spa Riverside Reviews

TheForeigner TheForei…
Argosy Casino Hotel Riverside Dec 16, 2009
Yup sometimes I like to go to casinos. Please make note of the word "sometimes". This is one of my favorite casinos to go to because it is perfectly located and its pretty fancy and have live bands every time I go there. But I don't win.

The hotel is awesome. I stayed they like 3 or 4 times. The rooms are pretty big and clean. They even have a gym and spa. I didn't us the spa :(

The beds are nice but once, my skin was itching. I guess they might have used extra bleach on the sheets. Not sure. At least the beds had like 6 pillows. I could and did make a mini barricade.

The bathrooms are clean and looks like the ones in a model home. They have two shower heads that criss cross and shoots water from both sides. First time I went in, I realized that I did not have to turn round and round. Just stand in one place. Its like a human version of a car wash. Yea I know I was acting like someone who came from the jungle. But I never experienced one of these before. Everything in the bathroom was arranged in nice little shelves. I think I loved the bathroom the most.

If I was earning a bit more, I would definitely consider staying here at least once a month.

Argosy Casino Hotel and Spa Overview

Argosy Casino Hotel and Spa is located just minutes from Kansas City International Airport and downtown Kansas City. It provides accommodation for business or leisure travel with spa, flexible meeting facilities, gaming and dining.

Argosy Casino Hotel and Spa is a Mediterranean-themed Las Vegas-styled casino. The casino features over 1,950 slot machines, 45 of the most popular table games and live poker action.

The 258-room luxury hotel and full-service spa is equipped with rainfall showers, mosaic tile and views of the city. The full service day spa offers you a chance to relax and rejuvenate yourself. The Spa at Argosy offers complete services from manicures to full body massages.

They’ve got a number of gourmet and casual dining options. Crazy Olives offers martinis and unique sandwiches, guests can find wood-fired Angus Beef steak at the Journey and fresh pastries and coffee are served at the Zoe’s.

Argosy Casino Hotel and Spa Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower