Argonaut Restaurant & Diner

(914) 237-5055

Argonaut Restaurant & Diner Yonkers Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Yummy diner food in Yonkers Jan 03, 2012
I went to visit a friend of mine who just moved from the Bronx up to Yonkers and this is where we decided to have an early dinner.

My friend has frequented this place several times already since she has moved to Yonkers and so when we went to visit her, she decided we would make the short walk here to grab a bite to eat.

The is some parking and then atmosphere is OK. It may be overstimulating for some and cute to others, but it's just OK. They have a choo-choo train over the register, seating booths, and a food bar.

The service is cool, the food is great (as most diner food goes) and the menu-of course--expansive! You can get breakfast all day, sandwiches, roast beef, vegetarian options, light fare, heavy meals, and if memory serves me correctly, I think I saw a gluten-free area.

Tea is only a dollar which is only an interesting fact as many restaurants (especially in NY) charge upwards of 2 and 3 dollars for a cup of hot water and a tea bag! I meant to take a picture of my meal before I dug into it, but only remembered half-way through.
Parking is available
Ample seating (booth or bar)

Check Yonkers Hotel Deals